Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Yeah, they can't get it together because of America. Oh wait, that's not true in the least a and everybody knows it. I forgot.

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

Yeah, nuance is hard.

You and I are just smarter and harder working, and all those brown people are dumb, lazy, and careless.

So where did your ancestors come from good man...?

You know, before american soil..

Europe and probably Africa before that.

Why? I don't think I get the point of your question.

Most people are not critical thinkers, and that's just the ugly truth. it's why people like Trump can say unintelligent, asinine things about an entire country, and fellow idiots will agree rank and file.

For those who are logical enough to understand that things aren't as black and white as the idiots of the world make it seem though, here's a quick crash course on Haiti history as it relates to the US, and why the country is the way it is right now:

- At the turn of the 19th century, Haiti was actually the richest colony in the western hemisphere.

- In our fight for independence, several Haitian regiments actually fought alongside American troops against the British, in fact a monument has just been erected to in Louisiana in remembrance of their sacrifice.

- After the US fought for independence against it's oppressors and won, Haiti did the same thing against it's oppressors.....the French.....and in 1791, Haitians won also. ( In fact , because the Haitians beat their French oppressors, Napoleon had to sell the Louisiana territory (France's territory in America), to continue funding the war.....if it wasn't for this, 1/4 of the continental US would still be under French control today).

- After the Haitian slaves beat their French oppressors, France came back several years later with an armada of ships, and demanded 150 million gold francs from Haiti, or else it would enslave them again. Haiti paid it, rather than go through another long, protracted battle for freedom. So basically , the Haitian government was forced, under the threat of war, to pay what would amount to almost 40 BILLION DOLLARS today.

- To top it off, The US, not wanting slaves here in this country to find out about a successful slave revolt against a similar oppressor, blockaded and isolated Haiti for almost 40 years...no goods were allowed to be exported and imports were extremely limited to the bare essentials. On top of that, Haiti was stripped bare of all of its minerals and valuable metals by US and French companies. And as if that wasn't enough, the US has propped up ruthless bloodsucking dictators in Haiti for years, the same thing they did in Central and South America. These dictators, with help from the US military, bled the country dry for decades.

- So to recap, yes Haiti is a super poor country today. That's what happens when a tiny country is forced to either be returned to slavery, or pay $40 Billion dollars. That will also happen when a country is blockaded for almost a half a decade, and stripped of all valuable metals under the threat of military action.

Spoken like a true idiot, Trump addresses the current state, without addressing the whos or whys.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/15/france-haiti-independence-debt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti_indemnity_controversy

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-10988938

I'll go to my grave believing that he's molested Ivanka. The guy is a complete sociopath.

So much phony outrage in the media and from politicians. Deep down, they all agree with Trump. Great play from Trump to make these scumbags look like the hypocrites they are.

haiti is overpopulated with little resources.

Were the Haitians who fought alongside the americans just white frenchman ?

anyway the world is littered with former countries, towns and states that at one time were the wealthiest in gold, silver, cotron, steel etc etc. im also certain it has nothing with mismanagement or corruption within their own government and even if there are well meaning statesmen wheres the tax revenue coming from ?

ive never been to haiti, is it a shithole or not ?

Last edited:
Great play from Trump to make these scumbags look like the hypocrites they are.

yeah, I kinda see that... when all the congressmen and news anchors are foaming at the mouth giving the President lessons in moral value... In the middle of Chris Cuomo writing down the word shithole next to Trump's name during his rant, it dawns on me: he's outing himself as a fake. He looks like an idiot even to his supporters with the overacting and dramatization.

People are sophisticated, even when they can not articulate what they see as phony outrage, they still feel that something's not legit in these pundits.

We don't need any people from those shitholes though. Any of you been to Central America or Africa? I have. Those countries can fix their problems and elevate themselves to a 1st world status, how about that? That's the only way we will ever truly achieve a peaceful, balanced world.

Obviously the US and other 1st world countries could actually help as well, instead of gleefully accepting the run-off as desperate slave labor. Anyway, that Trump is a crass buffoon goes without saying but his sentiment is right here. The ones who get fucked the most by waves of desperate immigrants are always poor Americans.

Last edited:
Just noticed the lack of tape as well and the article date is 2016! Lol @M3t4tr0n. His posting appears a lot more desperate and irrational these days.
Who gives a shit about when the article was written. I guess articles have expiration dates that void all content now.

I posted several articles pointing to why the tape has not been released. Producers of the show and Tom Arnold have confirmed it's existence and I'll take their word over anonymous Trumplings flapping around falling over each other to defend their daddy.

Read my links and try to keep up, cupcake ;)

Like the 3rd thread I've seen today, without an article, that doesn't get dumped, but my threads do.

yes, Haiti was the first African country to gain independence. But they folded to the subsequent harassment of the same colonial power that they defeated. So in a way, they didn't win their freedom from the French at all.

You should check out Collapse from Jared Diamond, the man that wrote Guns Germs and Steel. It talks in depth about how Haiti became a shithole while its neighbor is a flourishing country.

Who gives a shit about when the article was written. I guess articles have expiration dates that void all content now.

I posted several articles pointing to why the tape has not been released. Producers of the show and Tom Arnold have confirmed it's existence and I'll take their word over anonymous Trumplings flapping around falling over each other to defend their daddy.

Read my links and try to keep up, cupcake ;)

Weren't you trying to discredit Project Veritas yesterday when they released actual video evidence... and just a day later you're trying to argue against something being fake news based on mere allegation?

<36>

Well is it currently a shit hole or not?

We should poll Haitian immigrants and ask them what they think about the country.

You should accept up front that the history of poor countries that suffered as a result of colonialism and similar issues doesn't garner much interest.

Back