The US is showcasing early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome with it's leader Trump

I think Trump is working as the new Ice-breaker to pave the way for what I have always expected which is the rise of Nazism and fascism amongst white Americans and they are showcasing the early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome.

I most worry for the minorities living amongst this soon to become sick majority. They are already infacted but it will just spread like a deadly virus.

Who would have thought years ago a president publically speaking like Trump? would come to power now that itself is huge change but his not the one to take it to the next. Wait for 2 presidents after him.

to me, it's simply a reaction to non-white folks on the left claiming that all white males are racist and are terrible for the world. you can't label people racists when they have not shown any indications of being racist. trump won the presidency because normal white people were tired of being told they are racists by leftists whose greatest skill is to place their blame on others. and this is coming from a hispanic guy.

I don't believe so. Trump lacks the visionary quality to lead us towards something like that.

to me, it's simply a reaction to non-white folks on the left claiming that all white males are racist and are terrible for the world. you can't label people racists when they have not shown any indications of being racist. trump won the presidency because normal white people were tired of being told they are racists by leftists whose greatest skill is to place their blame on others. and this is coming from a hispanic guy.

It's awful because its forcing people to become racist. As much as it would be great to be balkanized on idealogical grounds, the US is being balkanized along racial lines. This will not end well, and we're only getting started.

I think Trump is working as the new Ice-breaker to pave the way for what I have always expected which is the rise of Nazism and fascism amongst white Americans and they are showcasing the early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome.

I most worry for the minorities living amongst this soon to become sick majority. They are already infacted but it will just spread like a deadly virus.

Who would have thought years ago a president publically speaking like Trump? would come to power now that itself is huge change but his not the one to take it to the next. Wait for 2 presidents after him.

Well you know what you need to do to the 'sick majority'. Society needs to be cured of them.

Honestly you sound more like your own paranoia and have probably been submerged deeply into radical left wing bubbles.

If the Americans had Nazi tendencies then they would have already been Nazis.

Being a Nazi was a distinctly Germanic phenomenon that cannot ever take place again unless those circumstances are duplicated. Many of those men that were Nazis were freakin' gassed in the trenches of World War 1. They had all killed dozens of men by the time they came to adult-hood. They had witnessed perhaps the worst military defeat and its aftermath (with massive unemployment/inflation) in history. They were all brutal, brutal barbaric men compared to anyone around today, who did not live in the era of technological privilege, but rather an era of poverty and starvation and lack of welfare or comfort.

Do you think the soft, fluffy Americans can possess anything comparable to the militaristic, Preussian discipline of the German, as well as the cold, calculated callousness of a male population that had been expected to fight and sacrifice themselves in battle for centuries?

Not a fuckin' chance. This whole "Nazis come again" theory is a fucking joke. You guys, are too big of a bunch of pussies to be Nazis. That's a fact.

The most the American racist can muster, is typing the N-word on a Twitter feed, while giggling like a jackass. That's about it.

Somehow I missed this very underrated post earlier today. Recommending it for anyone reading the thread now.

This is pretty insulting to the jewish people that actually were tortured and murdered.

But, Trump has said some bad things, so it's almost the same.

Trumps talking about silencing the media he doesn't like.

He's also not afraid to say flat out racist statements and sympathize with white supremacists.

If you can't smell the fascism rising your nose must be securely between Trumps ass.

Many Americans will turn a blind eye, as they've always dreamed of an authoritarian. The rest of the world is starting to notice though. Just have a look at non U.S. world media today. The jig is up.

While I think the TS may be exaggerating (slightly), I could definitely see Trump trying to round up minorities ( like we did to the Japanese during WW2) and put them in some special camps. His hatred to non whites makes it clear he would do that

While I think the TS may be exaggerating (slightly), I could definitely see Trump trying to round up minorities ( like we did to the Japanese during WW2) and put them in some special camps. His hatred to non whites makes it clear he would do that

I could possibly see him wanting to do that, but I can't imagine a scenario where it would ever actually happen.

Trumps talking about silencing the media he doesn't like.

He's also not afraid to say flat out racist statements and sympathize with white supremacists.

If you can't smell the fascism rising your nose must be securely between Trumps ass.

Many Americans will turn a blind eye, as they've always dreamed of an authoritarian. The rest of the world is starting to notice though. Just have a look at non U.S. world media today. The jig is up.

You are out of your mind.
Oh, non-US people are mad about the US doing for self? Weird.
Less money for them.

So in other words, you're frightened because whites are beginning to stand up for themselves and put their interests as a group first?

How is that a bad thing?

What actions are you basing this on?

So in other words, you're frightened because whites are beginning to stand up for themselves and put their interests as a group first?

How is that a bad thing?
Umm...you said white. That's why it's bad.

Do you honestly believe that's a possibility or are you just exaggerating for dramatic effect?

Why do so many democrats or anti-Trump people or whatever you want to call them spend so much time jerking off to this notion that the US is the 4th Reich on the rise. It's so stupid & baseless. Not to mention utterly counterproductive.

LOL who would really worry about anything becoming this 4th incarnation of that particular "Reich" anyways? I am sure there are other political climates in history that can be a much more appropriate comparison. Like maybe what happened in Italy, or Spain around that same time.

Why do so many democrats or anti-Trump people or whatever you want to call them spend so much time jerking off to this notion that the US is the 4th Reich on the rise. It's so stupid & baseless. Not to mention utterly counterproductive.

It's really bizarre, goes to show the power the media has over some people.

Having the Nazi's take over also happened due to very specific historical events.
Mostly the rise of communism. No communism I don't think the Nazis would have gone anywhere.

And there is no credible threat like communism which in 1920's Germany was a threat both from within and from the outside.

Communism was a threat in Germany at the time? I never hear that. Are you saying Weimar Republic was heavily communistic?

Do you think the soft, fluffy Americans can possess anything comparable to the militaristic, Preussian discipline of the German, as well as the cold, calculated callousness of a male population that had been expected to fight and sacrifice themselves in battle for centuries?

Currently I can think of one state like that: Israel. It is pretty militaristic. Everyone or most are expected to join up. They are currently engaged in a conflict, and have been under threat for a while.

Back