Trump bucked his own White House on a controversial surveillance law after watching Fox News

Are you drunk?

He's an idiot. I posted so many threads about Obama trampling civil liberties in America and killing hundreds of innocent men, women and children outside of America, but all he focuses on is one specific, teenage American who was bombed. He is in absolute disbelief that anyone could not know the child's name and still condemn all the civilians Obama had killed, but he also won't explain why he only cares about one child out of the hundreds killed.

He's an idiot that's somewhere between "troll" and "insane". It's indeterminate at this time. Oh, and he's also convinced his dipshittery is actually some kind of heroism.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-s-history-breaking-decorum-remarks-race-ethnicity-n837181

highlights:

-he badgered an intelligence agent on her ethnic heritage; when he found out she was Korean he asked his staff why she wasn't dealing with Kim Jong Un

-he asked a room full of black people if they knew Ben Carson, was in disbelief when they said no

-was astonished to learn that not all welfare recipients are black. "Really? What are they?" Probably still doesn't know the majority of recipients are white.

Last edited:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/police-dog-steak-theif-1.4482123

White House struggles with muting function for 22 minutes on Iran conference call with reporters

It took the White House 22 minutes to figure out how to enable the "listening only" feature on a conference call on Thursday in which senior administration officials announced that President Trump would continue to waive nuclear program-related sanctions, keeping the deal intact.

"This White House can't even run a f*cking conference call," a reporter on an unmuted phone line angrily exclaimed to the entire call. "They don't know how to mute their line."

"It's the illegitimate media that doesn't know how to conduct themselves. They can't mute their f*cking phones," an unidentified official said. "Mute your phones."

Another White House official repeatedly attempted to quiet the noisy line "so the people in charge" could talk.

"I think if everyone had half a brain and common sense and muted their phones, this wouldn't be a problem," she yelled in an apparent fit of frustration.

"Hello? Hello?," one reporter interjected, some 15 minutes after the slated start of the call. "Has the call started?"

"This is Kim Jong Un calling for Donald Trump," another reporter joked as tensions flared.

"All participants are now in listen-only mode," the operator finally announced, much to the relief of everyone on the call. The call began at 1:07 p.m.

A State Department official announced at the end of the call that the technical difficulties prevented the senior administration officials from taking any questions from reporters.

The White House has struggled with facilitating background briefings on conference calls before.

In July 2017, during another background call on the administration's Iran policy, a participant on the call announced that his "inflatable doll is a lesbian."

Last May, Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney hosted a call that quickly devolved into a scene out of an episode of the HBO series "Veep," in which crying babies, hacking coughs, and the tune of "Yankee Doodle Dandy" were heard on the line.

"This is going to be a disaster," Mulvaney stated before opening the floor for questions to over sixty reporters who had dialed into the conference call.

lol @ my inflatable doll is a lesbian

I wouldn't be surprised if some radio show prank called Trump and Trump thought he was talking to NK's supreme leader.

I wouldn't be surprised if some radio show prank called Trump and Trump thought he was talking to NK's supreme leader.

Trey Parker could call him as Kim Jong Il, and he wouldn't know the difference. He's cut a wwe promo on Il.....

It's the TS's shtick. Didn't care about Obama signing the NDAA or continuing to torture but freaks out over Trump getting an extra scoop of ice cream.

Wait I thought obama was a limp wristed pussy who was a sleeper cell

You should try sticking to one narrative

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

if this was a documentary, veep would lose out on the emmy for best comedy
he needs to get this guy in
thick-of-it-malcolm-tucker.jpg

You wont get a reply. MAGtards confidently reply to you within 2.5 seconds of you making your point, then disappear into their hovels when you pin them to the ground.

They're the political flat earth society at this point.

@Lead someone renamed this thread. It used to be "Trump derps it up" because it wasn't a topic about just one thing: it was going to be a catch-all thread for every time Trump did something stupid so I wouldn't be starting multiple Trump threads every day.

This thread happened to have the surveillance tweeting fiasco in the first post, but clearly isn't about that based on all the other derps I've posted in it.

I think everyone would be happier if I contained the majority of my Trump posts to one thread instead of spamming multiple threads. Do you agree? Can I get the title changed back? What are your thoughts on this?

@Lead someone renamed this thread. It used to be "Trump derps it up" because it wasn't a topic about just one thing: it was going to be a catch-all thread for every time Trump did something stupid so I wouldn't be starting multiple Trump threads every day.

This thread happened to have the surveillance tweeting fiasco in the first post, but clearly isn't about that based on all the other derps I've posted in it.

I think everyone would be happier if I contained the majority of my Trump posts to one thread instead of spamming multiple threads. Do you agree? Can I get the title changed back? What are your thoughts on this?

Oh, eh...

We usually try to dump threads that are too broad in nature. I don't think a thread just trying to encompass all the faults on multiple subjects you find with Trump need to be contained to one place but you surely can also maybe contain yourself to a thread or two per day? We want a definitive topic for the thread to be about. Derailing is already easy to happen in those. A broad idea like this would be even worse.

Back