Lost respect for Ngannau after watching the Reem fight again

I'll lose respect for Francis if he doesn't do that to Stipe.

Now convinced TS is doing a sophistcated trolling game where whining about Francis landing a shot was designed to get other whiners going on about Hendo's shot more than 100 events ago and saying "yeah you need to condemn that injustice."

TS is playing 3D chess up in here with your tears.

Shit happens you can say that now but it's hard to stop when in the heat of the moment.

If Steven was there he would of give him the spear. That's more on the ref to me.

1.gif

Mazzagatti prob thought dude was dead that flying knee was insane pretty sure poor Fredson got stretchered out after that

Shit happens you can say that now but it's hard to stop when in the heat of the moment.

If Steven was there he would of give him the spear. That's more on the ref to me.

1.gif

Lol you totally ganked this from Reddit yesterday

he hits him 1 time, like half a second afterward. he stopped when the ref grabbed him. what else do you want.

We want Hunt or Country style walk off home runs. If the big bearded guy can do it, Ngannou should be able to also.

I used to hate it too especially the dan henderson one on michael bisping but honestly it's just part of the game and you have to get over it, it's the opponents fault for not defending themselves
giphy.gif

"defend yourself at all times", that is literally a rule in the UFC, by not doing so you are breaking the rules and the referee has to step in and end the contest, not your opponent but the referee.

I'm not a fan of this type of thing either, but IMO this started with Royce's victory over Ken Shamrock when it came down to Ken having to be honest about his tapping since the ref didn't see it. After that Royce didn't stop his chokes until the ref physically pulled him off. Not certain if striking just followed suit or if there was a similar separate moment. I might be wrong about all of this but that's how I see it.

So everything is justified in the heat of the moment?
I'm happy that you're not a judge sir

An extra punch or 2 that maybe wasn't necessary because the ref hadn't stopped it yet? Yes. I didn't say everything.

eh, i don't know about that. we have seen plenty of examples of fighters knowing when his opponent is out and they stop punching. wanderlei and shogun are two great examples of this. ngannou must have known that he was out. i mean come on now. how the hell does a guy who knowingly has that kind of power not know that overeem was done from that punch? no way.

You pursue until you're told to stop. He clearly pulled that last punch because he felt the ref grabbing him. He did nothing wrong. I'd love to hear Overeem's take on this. I bet he has no problem with the way Ngannou handled himself.

You must hate dan henderson then..becuase he diving hammer forarmed bisping the first time they fought lmao... wth are you talking about T.S this is MMA you go untill the ref stops you..and he stopped when the ref came in.. what is this parental censorship bullshit T.S is going for like if your that sensitive MMA isnt for you lol..i recommend fencing or touch karate tournaments if your looking for some P.G combat sports to watch.

yeah, he pulled a dan henderson. that's one reason why i've never been a fan of hendo in terms of sportsmanship. a great fighter, however.
Never been a fan of his sportsmanship? Even before he did that? Lol, you're dumb.

Ngannau is a closet white supremacist, clearly the only explanation for that attempted punch in the heat of the moment.

If he was, he would be going after the blackest man in the UFC: Conor McGregor.

You guys bitch about the stupidest shit. Call me when you see a fighter do something like this:
4bfcdf87b00e5e8b58cda50ac0985f1d.gif

Reem shouldn't have asked to see that birth certificate ... I bet nobody else will now.

he hits him 1 time, like half a second afterward. he stopped when the ref grabbed him. what else do you want.

He wants to be butthurt and have a nice cry, then he wants us to witness him crying on the internet over nothing.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

The ref lifts his arm but his fist stays in place so it looks like he's punching. You can see his fist is relaxing and his hand opens. You dont do that if your throwing a punch.

So everything is justified in the heat of the moment?
I'm happy that you're not a judge sir
You've never heard of the "crime of passion" law? Basically heat of the moment law if you saw some dude banging your wife in your bed and you beat him to death you could be declared innocent. They abolished the law recently but it was cool while it lasted.

Back