Twitter admits bigotry towards conservatives

You are all the place. You have no proof, that the government is forcing twitter to censor anyone. All you keep doing is point to baseless accusations. You claim anyone who wants to argue facts is retarded.

If it were to ever come out that the government was forcing a company to censor peoples political views, I would be right beside you screaming about it. However you don't have anything but your feelings about the topic. Your feeling are worthless at this point.

I imagine you are just going to keep talking in circles like the others, who are mad at twitter about not supporting "right wing" ideas.

Yup, just my feelings lol. I'm sure it will be front page news on Twitter when it's brought out that they're working with the government.

Just like Google as well. Because of course they'd be able to put up a bunch of satellites with no government involvement.

"Sure man, just throw up whatever you want".

Yup, just my feelings lol. I'm sure it will be front page news on Twitter when it's brought out that they're working with the government.

Just like Google as well. Because of course they'd be able to put up a bunch of satellites with no government involvement.

Thanks for your work on this man. Some people just don't get it.

There was a thread somewhere with leaked documents. You can easily find it if you want to know the truth.

I'm looking for it myself, but as @usmctanker242 taught me it would be much more easier if you would post a link to back up your claim. Otherwise if I don't find it I'll think you maybe lying.

So you can't back up your claims, I'm willing to look at evidence, but you are not providing any.

You have nothing to support the idea the the government is forcing twitter to censor people. You won't provide any proof, then say " well of course there is no proof, what you think the would have it on twitter".

Christ anything you got would be better than the nothingbuger you are throwing out. What's worse is you are claiming that all the proof anyone needs.

So you can't back up your claims, I'm willing to look at evidence, but you are not providing any.

You have nothing to support the idea the the government is forcing twitter to censor people. You won't provide any proof, then say " well of course there is no proof, what you think the would have it on twitter".

Christ anything you got would be better than the nothingbuger you are throwing out. What's worse is you are claiming that all the proof anyone needs.

Lol. You go girl.

Lol. You go girl.

So you admit you are either to lazy to back your claims, or there isn't anything to back your claim that the government is forcing twitter to censor right wing people(because you know that's what the topic is). Throw insults if that's all you have, don't mean shit to me.

So you admit you are either to lazy to back your claims, or there isn't anything to back your claim that the government is forcing twitter to censor right wing people(because you know that's what the topic is). Throw insults if that's all you have, don't mean shit to me.

I'm admitting that there will never be anything in your media to back up my claims that Twitter is biased.

I get that you started all pissed at me about a comment. However if you have good ideas on how we should deal with what could be a really bad thing for everyone, I would like to hear them. Political censorship is not s good thing, except to maybe deal with extremes. So if you are willing to engage maybe we can find common ground on the issue.

I don't have any ideas right now. Managing multi billion dollar companies is not something I think about.

What i'm saying is that you push their agenda along because it suits you, temporarily. It's foolish.

At the very least, you should be objective because public opinion matters.

I'm admitting that there will never be anything in your media to back up my claims that Twitter is biased.

Ok so you have no proof to back your claims at all. There we have it you have nothing.

Could have at least post some CT links to how the CIA gave google seed money, then made the connection to how google bought part of twitter. Added in some info Wars story on some former CIA person talking about how Twitter is a CIA black op.

I don't have any ideas right now. Managing multi billion dollar companies is not something I think about.

What i'm saying is that you push their agenda along because it suits you, temporarily. It's foolish.

At the very least, you should be objective because public opinion matters.

I'm really not pushing their agenda, at least imo. Like I said before in this thread I don't even like twitter, I don't use it. People want to talk about how it's violating free speech, under current law it's not. I'm willing to discuss ways the laws should be changed.

I also freely admit my first comment in this thread was just kind of a joke people take way to seriously. I'm more than willing to have discussion on topics, but also like making jokes on here too. Sometimes they offend people, it happens.

I don't know if you read all my comments in this thread, I would say I tried to stay objective to actual facts we can prove.

Last edited:
Ok so you have no proof to back your claims at all. There we have it you have nothing.

Could have at least post some CT links to how the CIA gave google seed money, then made the connection to how google bought part of twitter. Added in some info Wars story on some former CIA person talking about how Twitter is a CIA black op.

I just don't care enough to try and convince you because it'll be meaningless to you.

I just don't care enough to try and convince you because it'll be meaningless to you.

It's your own laziness and lack of any proof that stops the conversation.

How come only Liberals start and run the worlds largest social media companies - twitter, Facebook, snapchat. I won't defend those actions if true. Maybe the answer is for there to be a successful conservative social media platform.

There is. It's Gab.ai and it's approaching half-million users.

It would probably have a lot more, if it wasn't for the fact that Apple and Google have blacklisted the company from their app stores, the two of the largest distributors of software in the world.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/google-play-bans-twitter-alternative-gab-ai-app-over-hate-speech/

Never said that, nice try tho ;)

Of course you did... you shut your mind off to anything from Project Veritas because you claim it's fake news and they have been caught editing things to alter the truth. Fine, no issues there. But you won't shut your mind off from NBC, though they also have been caught editing and altering (evidence provided but you won't watch). So the conclusion here is that you're OK with news making shit up and lying, but you're only OK with it if it suits your personal bias and agenda.

I'm looking for it myself, but as @usmctanker242 taught me it would be much more easier if you would post a link to back up your claim. Otherwise if I don't find it I'll think you maybe lying.

I never once said you were lying, but yes, it's much more prudent for the person making the claim to provide evidence than to suggest somebody try to find the specific evidence of which they are describing.

Left propaganda peoples are just as crap as right ones, difference is first group get free pass because shit happened 70 years ago

There is. It's Gab.ai and it's approaching half-million users.

It would probably have a lot more, if it wasn't for the fact that Apple and Google have blacklisted the company from their app stores, the two of the largest distributors of software in the world.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/google-play-bans-twitter-alternative-gab-ai-app-over-hate-speech/

The best thing, I believe, would be for Gab to fail and for twitter to be transparent and fair about what is does. The last thing we need is for people to continue to divide into smaller communities and communicate in echo chambers where they never have to engage with someone who disagrees with them.

Back