What do you think the amount of devastation...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Would be on his fans and country, when Khabib finally gets his wish and obliterate Conor by completely shutting his striking game, taking him down and rearranging his facial makeup?

RtN1bEp.gif

Meanwhile rivers are wet and grass is green.

Oh and in Austrailia

giphy.gif

What do you think would happen in Chechnya if Ramadan fought a Mastadon?

' Sorry, what is the question again TS? '
- Tze

Would be on his fans and country, when Khabib finally gets his wish and obliterate Conor by completely shutting his striking game, taking him down and rearranging his facial makeup?
bored-gif-12.gif

Even when he has a point TS manages to make shitty threads.

devastating thread. 0/10

I'd be sad.

How about if the reverse scenario happens? How would you and the imbeciles of Sherdog react?

I'd be sad.

How about if the reverse scenario happens? How would you and the imbeciles of Sherdog react?
I will be completely shocked and stay away from MMA for at least a couple of months!

lol More like what will Khabib's fans and country think when Conor knocks him out in one round in his homeland?

I predict it looks something like...

Matthew-McConaughey.gif

Back