Do you think there's more than one universe?

It certainly seems that way. Either Space is infinite, or it is not. And if it is, then there are only a finite number of configurations for all the particles in our hubble universe, meaning that the configuration of particles that is our universe would eventually repeat itself somewhere else in space. So would every other configuration including those which are similar to ours but only slightly different, like you have a brother, or some other shit.

How frequently each version of the universe repeats itself relative to others would depend on probability.

Additionally, quantum physics seems to be just that, probability. And multiple probable outcomes of observations seem to exist simultaneously until decoherence. So it would also seem that all of these universes are not only linked by the space shared between them, but also have some kind of quantum link as well, maybe by exchanging information in another dimension.

Ironically, in every universe you would enjoy it.

That goes against the idea of infinite variations. You're terrible at this. Ironically, you don't understand infinite universes in this conversation about infinite universes. Maybe there's a universe somewhere else where you get it.

There's at least one universe where I don't like it. And there's at least one universe where you lick my anal juice/cum combo off his face with a smile.

Let’s make it this one!

Call me...

<Goldie11>

open wide, bitch, daddys coming

Yeah definitely the face you make

bork1}bork1}

That goes against the idea of infinite variations. You're terrible at this. Ironically, you don't understand infinite universes in this conversation about infinite universes. Maybe there's a universe somewhere else where you get it.

There's at least one universe where I don't like it. And there's at least one universe where you lick my anal juice/cum combo off his face with a smile.

Nope. Did the math and solved Maxwell's wave equation. It all checks out. Sorry, dude. In all universes, you love hot steaming loads. You have like an infinite attraction that even the universe can't break.

<Goldie11>

bork1}bork1}

I'm glad you didn't show this side of you in the evo threads

Infinite shouldn't be part of anyone's vocabulary. Didn't string theory estimate number of possible universes at 10^500? How it does, I have no clue. Perhaps @rj144 can chime in. Or maybe i read wrong

Someone should try going into a black hole and let us know what's in there.

i think we don't know shit about shit and what is a universe????????!!

Nope. Did the math and solved Maxwell's wave equation. It all checks out. Sorry, dude. In all universes, you love hot steaming loads. You have like an infinite attraction that even the universe can't break.

<Fedor23>

I'm glad you didn't show this side of you in the evo threads

You don't think the Young-Earth Creationists would appreciate some "man enjoys hot loads of cum" humor?

Last edited:
Obviously. Physical processes don't happen just once.

The real question is:

Why does anything exist? If there's a god, why/ how does that god exist? Etc, etc, etc. Why is there something -- not nothing? Why isn't there less/ more of something?

Oh there is way but chances are I wont fully understand the explanations atleast not in this universe.

You won't understand it in this universe?

But others will in this universe.

It certainly seems that way. Either Space is infinite, or it is not.

I think it is finite.

"The Big Crunch hypothesis is a symmetric view of the ultimate fate of the universe. Just as the Big Bang started as a cosmological expansion, this theory assumes that the average density of the universe will be enough to stop its expansion and begin contracting."

Someone should try going into a black hole and let us know what's in there.

"The event horizon is where the escape speed exceeds the speed of light: you'd have to be going faster than light (which is impossible for any bit of matter) to escape the black hole's gravity. Inside the event horizon is where physics goes crazy. A singularity is what all the matter in a black hole gets crushed into."

"Some say that a Black Hole might house an entire Universe. This means that the model of Universe (or Multiverse) becomes recursive. Simply, it would be a Universe inside a Black Hole inside a Universe inside a Black Hole inside a Universe… and so on!"

"A wormhole is a theoretical passage through space-time that could create shortcuts for long journeys across the universe. Wormholes are predicted by the theory of general relativity. It is a concept that represents a solution of the Einstein field equations: a non-trivial structure linking separate points in spacetime."

"In general relativity, a white hole is a hypothetical region of spacetime which cannot be entered from the outside, although matter and light can escape from it. In this sense, it is the reverse of a black hole, which can only be entered from the outside and from which matter and light cannot escape."

Not an expert, but love to read about this crazy shit. :)

Just ask an alien nicely for the answers then.

No a universe existing alongside our own has not been proven. Things are rarely proven in physics. Fact is that we will never be able to directly observe another universe. So, in the end it will never be proven.

What do you think about the theories that have been postulated regarding a possible second universe interacting with ours if it exists? I remember listening to, I think, a NDT podcast on how a 3D object placed onto a 2D plane would be visible on several points along the 2D plane and how a similar thing might occur with two universes if such a thing exists.

So we may not directly observe a second universe, but instead we could see it's effects on our universe. And maybe we could eventually predict when and where those effects could be observed.

It certainly seems that way. Either Space is infinite, or it is not. And if it is, then there are only a finite number of configurations for all the particles in our hubble universe, meaning that the configuration of particles that is our universe would eventually repeat itself somewhere else in space. So would every other configuration including those which are similar to ours but only slightly different, like you have a brother, or some other shit.

An infinite set doesn't necessarily mean that all possible configurations are used right?

Whydoes anything exist? If there's a god, why/ how does that god exist? Etc, etc, etc. Why is there something -- not nothing? Why isn't there less/ more of something?

That question really wigs me out sometimes. Maybe things exist simply because they can? The energy in the universe is neither created it destroyed.

Maybe it's always existed in this infinite cycle where pure energy is compressed into this little ball and explodes outwards creating matter in the big bang. The universe then expands until all energy has been turned into matter and it can't expand anymore and there's the heat death of the universe.

Maybe once everything hits this universal limit of expansion and energy expenditure, there's an opposite reaction to the big bang called the big collapse or something.

That collapse will of course condense everything back into that infinitely small point until it reaches a critical mass and explodes.

There is 7.6 billion people. So that would be 7.6 billion universes. Considering the body represents a universe.

That's not true. There would be an infinite amount of universes where each outcome is possible.

Not 7.6 just because that's the amount of people on earth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back