BREAKING: Whittaker out of 221, Rockhold/Romero for the interim title

Who wins?

• Luke Rockhold

• Yoel Romero

Results are only viewable after voting.
As much as an interim title sucks (the MW division has been a fucking mess for two years now) Rockhold vs Romero is a fight I’ve wanted to see for years.

2955288.gif

Well this sucks thou best replacement possible.

LOL Perth crowd getting screwed. Romero is a good replacement but the Aussie crowd was actually looking forward to Whitteaker becoming the official champ.

Don't feel bad about missing out on tickets now.

110 & 127 were better.

its because they make overseas cards so weak. basically 1-2 decent fights then regional filler with shitty match-ups cause you kinda want the home team to come away happy.

so when a main event gets scuttled the card basically falls apart.

Hey i live in Edmonton and our card went to shit and i skipped buying tickets for it so i know how it feels.

this is a good fight and i think Rocky boy will win by kicks to the abs and win by sub round 4. haha

How injured is bobby knuckles for them to not just push this fight back to 222? Oh that’s right... it doesn’t matter bc then they would be left w/o a title fight to headline 221! So they will just push the MW title fight back 6 months in order to save at max 50k buys on their PPV. WTF.

Last edited:
Whittaker ducking Rockhold... And hoping that Yoel cleans Rockhold from his path.

Yes! Yoel Bless! Glad to see my favorite UFC be given another chance.

Sucks for the attendance numbers though as i'm guessing Aussie fans would like to see Whittaker live.

Well shit, the Orlando card took a hit and I bought my damn ticket beforehand.

On the upside for Branch maybe he’ll get an easier opponent.

Considering selling my ticket. Romero/Rockhold is a great fight but the rest of the card is sub par. Whittaker was the only reason I wanted to attend.

For me this fight is an upgrade. Whittaker fight would have been a cardio fest. When Rockhold gets pushed he forces finishes too. Yoel will fight. Actually rooting for yoel.

Considering selling my ticket. Romero/Rockhold is a great fight but the rest of the card is sub par. Whittaker was the only reason I wanted to attend.
I can’t imagine you’re alone in this thinking. Whitaker in Perth was a big deal, they should really just push the fight back until 222/223 (depending on the severity of injury) but then they would have no fight to headline 221 when it was already a glorified FOX card...
I mean shit MW had been clogged ever since my buddeh Bisping stole the title so I guess putting off a real title fight for another 5 months isn’t a big deal. At least I will be able to save $60 on my cable bill for February

Back