Is Donald Trump in the Top 2 or 3 US Presidents...

WWF stuff is LOLworthy I have to admit. Like I can almost get why the meme freaks love him so much.....

hqdefault.jpg

Bubba was pretty phat and, of course, Taft.

I remember the fat jokes for Bubba.

A few differences: he wasn't as fat as the Don, and he actually exercised.

398f38ce69851d5d542b0ff897c4b010_330.jpg

But Trump's pathetic physical state isn't mentioned nearly as often because there are about 138 other things to ridicule him for and be embarrassed about.

Where your candidate Cankles the Cat have ranked?

Trump is the mother fucking man. I feel bad for any of you anti trumpers who aren't winning every single day. Must suck to be poor and ugly and a loser, lol
Hey, hey I'm not that ugly.

He’s 71. He’s earned the right to eat whatever the hell he wants and be as fat as he wants to be at that age.

The left's unhealthy obsession with Trump is sad and funny .. give him the title.. goat !

Most estimates are that he's 280+ which according to the body fat indeed listed as morbidly obese

... in terms of obesity?

He's going for the first checkup of his presidency today.

According to his doctor, Dr. Oz, the Don was 267 lbs as of last check up.
https://www.npr.org/2018/01/12/577488448/trump-to-get-first-presidential-medical-checkup

According to ideal height and weight standards, a man of his height (6'3") ideally weighs about 200 lbs, with anything over 240 being considered obese.
https://www.rush.edu/health-wellness/quick-guides/what-is-a-healthy-weight

We all know that Statin Don (his cholesterol medication) has been pounding hard on the Filet 'o Fish and riding hard on the golf carts.

What do you think his weight is up to now? 275? 280?

Think he'll release his numbers, or do they go with the tax returns?

And the real question that inquiring minds want to know: is he on pace to catch Taft? I say it will be a photo finish.

Taft-Golf.jpg

587f1262170000880192ab05.jpeg

I don't know about obesity. I thought liberals were opposed to "fat-shaming" anyway because it's no longer PC.

I do know it is too early to rank him on performance, but if he did pan out as one of the top three presidents in terms of performance liberals would still hate him for hurting their feelings, taking away their "free" shit via social programs, and cutting off part of their drug supply coming from south of the border.

Why you jelly doe?
obama-shirtless-hawaii-12-081.jpg

We get it. You're into shirtless pics of Obama's petite frame. lol

Last edited:
He is number 1 when it comes to making inflammatory remarks.

Debatable.

Luckily there were far fewer leaks surrounding LJB dropping pejoratives that begin with the letter n.

Before anyone rushes in to say "you too!" is my argument, I am not arguing at all, simply adding historical context.

What is it with fat fucks and Diet Coke? Do they feel the need to have irony in their meals?
diabetics can drink diet sodas, but no regular. also, some people, like me, grew up drinking diet sodas because that is what the parents had in the house. so i actually developed a preference for it. so i get diet coke with me double whopper combo meal

I don't know about obesity. I thought liberals were opposed to "fat-shaming" anyway because it's no longer PC.

We get it. You're into shirtless pics of Obama's petite frame. lol

Only when you are shaming random people. however, you are free to fat shame any well know republican. same thing goes with his wife. feel free to call her a skank/whore, etc

Only when you are shaming random people. however, you are free to fat shame any well know republican. same thing goes with his wife. feel free to call her a skank/whore, etc
I guess if it makes you feel better for getting your feelings hurt and all your "free" shit taken away.

Back