BREAKING: Whittaker out of 221, Rockhold/Romero for the interim title

Who wins?

• Luke Rockhold

• Yoel Romero

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like the guy but this takes him down a peg. I don't want him to fight injured but I do want him to train responsibly.

Yep. Anyone that is this prone to injury gets brushed off in my book.

Major reason why i dont like khabib.

I’d pay good money for hunt vs blaydes main event

1. Become UFC Champion.
2. Suddenly have 8 million "serious injuries".
3. Hold on to belt as long as possible.
4. Profit.
Finally someone said it
But Whitty is a good fella so it doesn't matter to people.
Lame fans again.

Well ive read the UFC are offerning refunds so expect to see a half full crowd for 221. Whittaker was the only thing worth going for. Hunt is past it and no-one cares if he loses to Blaydes. The rest of the card is filled with crap.

Well ive read the UFC are offerning refunds so expect to see a half full crowd for 221. Whittaker was the only thing worth going for. Hunt is past it and no-one cares if he loses to Blaydes. The rest of the card is filled with crap.
Seriously doubt it. WA has never had an event before, they'll take what they get.

I really like the guy but this takes him down a peg. I don't want him to fight injured but I do want him to train responsibly.
Because you only get injured when training irresponsibly? LOL. Injuries happen for all sorts of random BS reasons.

i kinda hope rockhold/romero pull out too

so this card totally fails and wme might learn on how to build a card

look at 220

if one of the main/co events pulled out
it turns useful

shitty move I'm rooting for but a better future

Im probably rooting for Rockhold, I wouldn't mind seeing him KOed again though

giphy.gif

This sucks but Romero vs Rockhold is such a good fight that I don’t feel that bad about it.

Another interim title sucks tho.

Man I am hyped even more for this one idk why.. MW is far deeper then it's ever been.. Anderson was lucky to fall off when he did.. no way he has his run vs the likes of Rockhold.. Jacare.. Whitakker.. Weidman.. Mousssi.. Romero

Back