Big fights with polemic decisions. Which ones do you agree or disagree with?

Machida vs Shogun I
2zin79y.gif

Jones vs Gustafsson
tumblr_mtj1osH3pi1qaa8d1o2_250.gif

Penn vs Edgar I
2rdeqo5.jpg

TJ vs Dom
cruz-eats-kick-comp.gif

Edgar vs Henderson
12.gif

Bisping vs Dan
giphy.gif

Diaz vs Conor II
GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

Machida/Shogun I was very close. I scored it for Shogun but I'd need to rewatch.
Jones/Gustafsson was very close. But I think Jon Jones edged it.
Penn/Edgar I was very close. I scored it for BJ Penn but I'd need to rewatch.
TJ/Dom was very close. I scored it for Dominick Cruz but I'd need to rewatch.
Frankie/Benson fights were both very close. Like most, I scored the first for Benson Henderson and the second for Frankie Edgar. But I'd need to rewatch.
Bisping/Hendo II was very close but I think Michael Bisping slightly outpointed Dan.
Diaz/Conor II was close after the first 8 minutes, but Conor McGregor won a clear decision.

They're worse. At least Bisping won a round against hendo.

But they were 3 round fights
Where you're insinuating Sanchez lost all 3 rounds
Well.. Hendo easily won 3 rounds if not 4 against Bisping
(It was 4)
Making it therefore worse

Check mate

TJ beat the shit out of the air against Cruz.

Machida vs Shogun - Scored it for Shogun, but the fight was close.
Jones vs Gus - Don't take issue with this result. I thought Jones edged it, Gus let it slip through his fingers by fucking up in the 4th.
TJ vs Dom - Close fight, but decision was fair.
Bisping vs Hendo - 48-47 Bisping, the 49-46 scorecard was retarded but aside from that the decision was good.
Conor vs Nate - 48-47 McG, clear as day. Not particularly difficult to score.

Surprised GSP vs Hendricks didn't get a mention.

With the exception of Machida/Shogin I, I think the right person won those matches...

Explain. How it is a draw? 10-10 rounds are stupid, someone was better, it can be by a punch but someone has to be ahead when you take all criterias in consideration. Either Cruz won or TJ won, since there were no 10-8 rounds. It only depends to who you scored the first round, the most competitive one. I did for Cruz, so he won r1/r2/r3, 48-47.
Honestly, there should be more 10-10 rounds. If you think a round was decided by ONE punch, then unless it resulted in a ktfo, that's a 10-10 round.

EDIT: 2,3,5

TJ beat the shit out of the air against Cruz.
It has nothing to do with scoring.TJ still landed the hardest shots,did more damage and pushed the pace in that fight.Judging criteria scores these.

Surprised nobody brought up GSP vs. Hendricks.in general tho i dont get how fights that are so close it's hard to tell who actually won are considered "robberies".a robbery would be Diego Sanchez vs Pearson,or the Bisbing vs Hammil fight.idk but i feel especially if it's for the belt u gotta take it from the champ,so if it's a coin flip i dont mind the champ getting the knod

Shogun, Jones, Penn, TJ, Edgar, Bisping, Draw

Lawlor - Condit.....

I scored it for Condit....

Just like TJ vs Dom.....I felt like the guy backing up the whole fight has to outwork his opponent and Lawler didnt....

Shogun, Jones, Edgar, TJ, Can't remember, Bisping, Conor.

Back