"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

Posts like this are the worst

Delusional haters grossly twisting numbers to suite their hate agenda

This is why it's you Conor haters who are by far the worst

Conor is 3-1 in his last 4 MMA fights.

Only a hater includes his pro debut boxing match

Here are some actual stats for you to choke on

-Conor is 21-3 with wins over the best of the best in their primes

-Conor is currently 17-1 since his 2nd career loss (when he was green)

- Conor is 9-1 in the UFC

- Conor is undefeated in the UFC at his natural weight class of FW and is undefeated at LW in the UFC (1-0)

- Conor's one sole UFC loss was to a much bigger Nate on short notice, 2 weight classes above his own.

-Conor avenged his sole one UFC loss (a SHORT NOTICE fluke loss to a much BIGGER Nate) 5 months later at the same weight of WW - 2 weight classes above where Conor had spent the vast majority of his career at FW

Conor vs Nate wasn't half as close as people to try to propogate either

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Conor OUT CLASSED full camp Nate

Conor has been a special fighter and anyone who denies that either doesn't know fighting or is hating

Btw, I love the faux nerd outrage in this thread.

Guess what ladies, Conor IS RIGHT. When Conor beats both Tony and Khabib, I can't wait to see what you people will say then

It seems Conor needs to remind the world once again of just how great he is

I love this parroted new talking point, "bu how can Khabib have flaws, and Conor not have any flaws, when Khabib has no losses and Conor has losses"

This just goes to show you how most dont know anything about fighting beyond a superficial level.

Khabib is 25-0 against WHO?

Conor has a far superior resume and has beaten far superior comp

Quality>>>quantity

And regardless of being undefeated, there are always habits and patterns that an undefeated fighter shows that can be exploited and turned into flaws. There's always a blue print

Like I said, I can't wait to see all the meltdowns when Conor kills off both Khabib and Tony, like he did Mendes and Aldo at FW

guy points out Conor is 2-2 in his last 4 fights (fact) while pointing out Conor's hypocrisy about holes in peoples game and you get so butthurt that you have to post Conor's entire background story as if the people in the thread don't know it already. Talk about a salty, butthurt, dork.

Posts like yours are the ones that should be hated on. They're trash and the bias shows through.

Conor is not a bad fighter, but he's yet to prove to everyone that he is indeed the best. That requires actually fighting in MMA and if you are a "champion", then it requires you defending your belt.

Also, 50-0

#FloydBless

Holes says the guy who was stopped just three fights ago, about the guys that haven't lost in.......

Easy to sit there and tell everyone how good you are without actually fighting. Not saying I blame him for not fighting, but it's time to shut the Fuck up about it

Man he's trying his hardest to stay relevant in mma without actually fighting.
Posting pics of his sweaty body can only attract certain amount of attention...even his nuthugger are starting to get fed up with him.

Kevin got that fight because Khabib didn’t show up.
But it didn't need to be for an interium title. That's what people are upset about and why most don't generally regard Tony's belt. It was simply the UFC making making a desperate move trying to gain buys to that PPV

But it didn't need to be for an interium title. That's what people are upset about and why most don't generally regard Tony's belt. It was simply the UFC making making a desperate move trying to gain buys to that PPV

No. After Khabib blew it in the biggest opportunity of his career they had to move forward without Khabib.

It unfolded with the correct person becoming the champ.
Tony didn’t just beat Kevin, he has a long list of top opponents before that.

Khabib vs Conor is such a bad matchup
Conor may be able to catch him standing, but I feel like Khabib is just gonna be able to take him down and land some heavy ground and pound. But Mcgregor is a tough guy and can grapple, I feel like there will be enough time standing and there will be alot of action where both men are up against the cage

Sign the contract and then talk.

He is turning into a keyboard warrior.

And that was so weak it's hilarious.

should focus on the holes in his game before critiquing others

PiercingMildGrouper.gif

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

to give it back to Conor- he actually does. not a big fan of him (especially as a persona) but he does focus on his holes if it comes to fighting. except of cardio. but he did improve his style well in the Diaz 2 fight, he did learn from the Mendez fight,finally he looked really really solid against Eddie.

we can say lots of shit about Conor, but not that. he is a very selfaware fighter

Goats don't lose to Nate Diaz.......
I am no Conor fan and definitely do not think he is the GOAT but one loss does not define a fighter. He came back strong from that loss. How good he does against Khabib and Tony will define his legacy.

I am no Conor fan and definitely do not think he is the GOAT but one loss does not define a fighter. He came back strong from that loss. How good he does against Khabib and Tony will define his legacy.

Really?

GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

You may not be a Conor fan, but you surely are as retarded as any of them.

STFU.

You don’t become champion by defeating Kevin Lee for a belt. Tony even knows this.
So Conor getting choked out granted instant rematch winning bullshit decision grants him a title shot. Kevin Lee would smash Diaz and Conor. What's Conors win streak at LW again? Conor could never achieve what Tony has 10 fight win streak at LW.

Last edited:
Really?

GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

You may not be a Conor fan, but you surely are as retarded as any of them.

STFU.
TBH I dint expect him to go beyond 4 rounds with Floyd. He did OK. Floyd wont last 5 mins against Tony, Khabib or Conor in the octagon.You are a hater. I dont like Conor s personality but he is a good fighter. I cannot say that he is the best LW since I think Khabib would beat him but the way he handled Eddie and Aldo was impressive!

No. After Khabib blew it in the biggest opportunity of his career they had to move forward without Khabib.

It unfolded with the correct person becoming the champ.
Tony didn’t just beat Kevin, he has a long list of top opponents before that.
There's no excuse to justify Tony beating #7 ranked Lee to win an interium title.

That fight was only made an interium title fight because of the UFC desperately trying to gain some buys. It's not like it was ever legit or a legit move. Most people simply recognize that Tony's belt is fake. Even team Khabib "we will not fight for the fake belt against Tony"

Back