Tyron Woodley on potential opponents

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He reckons kamaru usman would be the toughest test on jre's latest prodcast. He says he is legit and would be the best fighter he would potentially have to face down the track and he also gives props to the new pool of talented fighters that are on the rise like ponzinibbio and till. He even addresses covington who he famously refers to as 'coward queefington'.
More importantly, he says that he wants to fight against opponents eho have earned his respect. Kamaru usman is one of them. Can any of these 3 beat woodley right now?

Usman, till and ponzi?

Last edited:
I heard him on the podcast

NON RACIST STATEMENT COMING IN

He reminds me off Rashad Evans when he was champ
I remember Dana saying in a vlog 'Rashad thinks the world is against him' and Tyron is exactly the same

And funnily enough, I feel like Usman is exactly the same

Now I'm not saying there's a trend there but...

But seriously I don't see anyone beating him for a long Time
He's got an annoyingly good style for MMA which is working very well

I respect tyron and think he is a great fighter but he czn be very annoying. Like a petulant obnoxious brat.

I think at the moment Woodly beats them all. Ponz never had an easy fight with Perry, so he obviously isn't on tgat level. Till and Usman aren't tested against top competition yet, and I wonder if Till's cardio holds up plus what is he ground game and wrestling defence like?

I'd rather see Woodly fight RDA.

That was a cringy interview at times. I don’t think those two clicked.

I heard him on the podcast

NON RACIST STATEMENT COMING IN

He reminds me off Rashad Evans when he was champ
I remember Dana saying in a vlog 'Rashad thinks the world is against him' and Tyron is exactly the same

And funnily enough, I feel like Usman is exactly the same

Now I'm not saying there's a trend there but...
Woodley.png
240px-Tyron_Woodley.png

I can see till giving him some problems if he pressure strikes him.

any of those 3 could beat woodley. so could masvidal.

Disregarding those three mentioned I'd like to see RDA jump in there with Woodley, he's smart enough to apply pressure & make T-Wood work, don't think the other three can do that.

Not his biggest fan but I think with the current crop of contenders he'll be champ for awhile, just wish he stops fighting "not to lose" & he might start getting the respect & money fights he so craves.

Till or Ponz. I want anyone to beat Tyron. He has a "race-filled" deck of cards that he uses constantly.

Till or Ponz. I want anyone to beat Tyron. He has a "race-filled" deck of cards that he uses constantly.

Man Till got wrestlefucked by a part time photographer not too long ago

And Ponz barely got Past perry

Im with you, I want to see the fucker iced as well, but these guys aren't the men for the job

Till is a massive WW. I'd favor him in the fight.

I feel like RDA would outwork Tyron and be too active especially down the stretch.He wouldn't allow Tyron to set the pace.I think Tyron would need an early KO/TKO in that one.Just my opinion.

I feel like RDA would outwork Tyron and be too active especially down the stretch.He wouldn't allow Tyron to set the pace.I think Tyron would need an early KO/TKO in that one.Just my opinion.

Yeah I agree that's one scenario

But I honestly think if they fought (and I've got my bet ready to place)
I think Tyron wins by knockout
Doing his coiled spring trick

Disregarding those three mentioned I'd like to see RDA jump in there with Woodley, he's smart enough to apply pressure & make T-Wood work, don't think the other three can do that.

Not his biggest fan but I think with the current crop of contenders he'll be champ for awhile, just wish he stops fighting "not to lose" & he might start getting the respect & money fights he so craves.

On the flip side of that, it'd be nice if his opponents fought like they actually wanted to take the belt from him. I think RDA would at least try.

Back