Trump Lawyer Pays off a 100 Women According to Bannon ;)

M3t4tr0n

"A pig in a cage on antibiotics."
@Steel
Reaction score
Law and order, patriot, moral republicans love the adultering, felonious, treasonous sack of orange shit.

Last edited:
At least you're able to breathe after Trump "takes care" of you.

Unlike, when Clinton "takes care" of you.

<BronTroll1>

At least you're able to breathe after Trump "takes care" of you.

Unlike, when Clinton "takes care" of you.

<BronTroll1>

Keep living your life based on fact-free conspiracy theories.

Imagining having to fuck trump, thats a traumatic task.

I wonder if Drumpf will sleep on the couch as long as Bill did? :rolleyes:

<{1-13}>

The cost of privacy when you're a famous celebrity.

Republicans gave up their morality for a win.

A black man in office was all it took for them to throw away all the things they claimed they stood for, just to have things 'go back to normal'.

Trump just has alot of love to give. What's wrong with that ? The American people are hurting. Trump is here to show them love and tenderness.

Jesus, this site has strangely become more tribal after the exodus of certain posters. I knew it was going to turn into a circle jerk devoid of arguements of substance but some of the threads lately are just getting sad.

Thread starter:

It's starting to look like Trump is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning, and the last thing you think about before going to bed...

I wonder if Bannon has any proof, or if this is just him flinging shit. It would not surprise me if this is true. I prolly wouldn't care to much either way, Trump will still be an idiot no matter the truth.

Last edited:
Thread starter:

It's starting to look like Trump is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning, and the last thing you think about before going to bed...

Don't forget that Bannon is now a reputable source, because he's been fired from the administration, Breitbart doesn't even want him, and he's completely irrelevant. NOW Liberals want us to listen to him.

LOL. Just....LOL.

Back