Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

HeavierBurden.jpg

japanese immigrants wont solve this problem. nor will norwegians as the president claimed he wanted lol.

As a country becomes wealthier & more liberal, it naturally has less children. Importing loads of third world immigrants will not help the West in the long run, because the West will just be importing a permanent underclass. Stick to conservative values and a country won't need mass immigration. The left really has no understanding of how civilisation works and the importance of culture & religion.

Two reactions from the left so far: total denial those countries are shitholes, and then the ones who agree they're shitholes but blame white people for them being shitholes. LEL

Two reactions from the left so far: total denial those countries are shitholes, and then the ones who agree they're shitholes but blame white people for them being shitholes. LEL

Actually I'm offended that he assumes everybody from a shithole country must be a shithole person. Like what could some Haitian offer to us prefect Americans. But, if you're a Norwegian you must be an automatic great member of society.

I'm totally, completely sure it had nothing to do with their race though.

Are you implying Norway is better because they are like 96% Norwegian and take no immigrants from shithole countries

Right-wingers in the WR told me that Norway done been cucked out by the Islamist hordes and the whole country is under their control. Now you're telling me they're hardly even there? Which is it?

Trump's "sayings" wouldn't get banned here come on, this isn't some mainstream forum which ban you for everything, dog-pile hivemind leftard groupthink (yet).

Saying shithole countries (which leftists don't deny they are) isn't even racist.

If you are using that language on a meeting with legislators what do you think would be used on an internet forum with anonymity.

Actually I'm offended that he assumes everybody from a shithole country must be a shithole person. Like what could some Haitian offer to us prefect Americans. But, if you're a Norwegian you must be an automatic great member of society.

DJT probably could've slightly lessened the blow if he'd replaced Norway with India 'cause colored people. India sends their best, there's no ethnic group which is more socioeconomically successful in the United States. They're doctors, scientists and business owners.

What the fuck was Norway doing prior to the discovery and development of their petroleum reserves in the 60s/70s? I mean, they looked really pretty but Norway wasn't shit, they were boating it to the USA by the millions to the point there's more 'Norwegians' here than in Norway. Their success is a cinderella story, and immigration is also currently a bit of a contentious issue there. People fronting and bullshitting like fuck, all around. Or just laughably ignorant - nobody more so than the half-sentient one.

If you are using that language on a meeting with legislators what do you think would be used on an internet forum with anonymity.
Are you saying he would be banned here? People here have repeated the exact same things. Now you're suggesting he'll go a step further and become "literally hitler" with genocide-talk and running with it. "Literally Hitler!"

DJT probably could've slightly lessened the blow if he'd replaced Norway with India 'cause colored people. India sends their best, there's no ethnic group which is more socioeconomically successful in the United States. They're doctors, scientists and business owners.

What the fuck was Norway doing prior to the discovery and development of their petroleum reserves in the 60s/70s? I mean, they looked really pretty but Norway wasn't shit, they were boating it to the USA by the millions to the point there's more 'Norwegians' here than in Norway. Their success is a cinderella story, and immigration is also currently a bit of a contentious issue there. People fronting and bullshitting like fuck, all around. Or just laughably ignorant - nobody more so than the half-sentient one.

Some people don't want to talk about that.

"There are more than 4.5 million people of Norwegian ancestry in the United States today. Of these, approximately three million claim "Norwegian" as their sole or primary ancestry. The population of Norway itself in 2013 was 5.1 million. A little more than 2% of whites in the United States are of Norwegian descent."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Americans

Some people don't want to talk about that.

"There are more than 4.5 million people of Norwegian ancestry in the United States today. Of these, approximately three million claim "Norwegian" as their sole or primary ancestry. The population of Norway itself in 2013 was 5.1 million. A little more than 2% of whites in the United States are of Norwegian descent."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Americans

In the Midwest (mainly MIN, ND, SD) where roughly 50% of the listed population settled, some of them mixed with German immigrants - such as my family - but not much beyond that so they tend to be far Iess of a Euro mix than the ordinary white American. This isn't to make any sort of noxious 'racial' or ethnic point but rather to confirm that with the Norwegian population of the US, there's very little "I'm 20% Norwegian" that goes into the figures. They're modern Yanks but you can find a decent amount of the middle-aged and older crowd that actually still speak Norwegian.

Nordic.png

Right-wingers in the WR told me that Norway done been cucked out by the Islamist hordes and the whole country is under their control. Now you're telling me they're hardly even there? Which is it?
different discussion, different facts!

<23>I think...

Actually I'm offended that he assumes everybody from a shithole country must be a shithole person.

That's the conclusion you've jumped to.

Like what could some Haitian offer to us prefect Americans.

He didn't say all people in these shithole countries are bad people, he said the countries are shitholes, meaning they're awful places to live. That doesn't mean there aren't good people in them.

It had to do with the state of those countries.

Are you saying he would be banned here? People here have repeated the exact same things. Now you're suggesting he'll go a step further and become "literally hitler" with genocide-talk and running with it. "Literally Hitler!"

I joked he would be banned because apparently he is unable to use context when picking language.

But mostly because he would be such a shitposter with his inability to follow a conversation.

nobody is saying literally hitler except his silly followers who like to use ironic hyperboles as a debate tool

I joked he would be banned because apparently he is unable to use context when picking language.

But mostly because he would be such a shitposter with his inability to follow a conversation.
Oh no! Rod1 thinks Donald Trump would be banned from Sherdog?!?!

Well, that's it, Trump should just resign now and hand the Presidency over to Hillary! How could he POSSIBLY recover from such a thing......

Durbin who has a history of lying. So it comes down to the R's vs D's and of course Trump saying he didn't say it like that but Trump is the most unbelievable person in the room from that point of view. It's not in the air I am just curious if there was him on tape saying it or all hearsay. It's a nasty thing to say if he said it, the president shouldn't be talking like that but then again it's Trump who is really surprised? I won't come off as " he says what he thinks that's why I love Trump" bs either, it doesn't have to be an extreme position like "Trump is a racist vulgar man" or "Trump is daddy #maga he can do no wrong"....... But this outrage is over played and now he's racist once again.. But hey use all the ammo the opposition has I guess, A for effort.
If you search through my posts in this thread, you'll notice that I had not typed the word racist.

Back