Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

I remember she looked great in Show Girls.

Wood Bound Gina.

fhd996BND_Gina_Gershon_13.jpg

Lizzy Caplan,I was just not expecting perfect tities such as those.Kat Denning also I knew they were big but her whole body is on point and very tight

Agreed. That body in her prime was on point. Additionally, Emmy Rossum...

GOT DAMN.

Katie Holmes

Sir, your sarcasm does not translate well in this thread. For anybody that cares, look up her scenes in "The Gift". Prime 19 yr old Katie Holmes before she got Cruise'd and Foxx'd. What makes it even better was I never had super high expectations from her and was blown away.

IMO, she's in the GOAT discussion along with Alexandra Daddario

Sir, your sarcasm does not translate well in this thread. For anybody that cares, look up her scenes in "The Gift". Prime 19 yr old Katie Holmes before she got Cruise'd and Foxx'd. What makes it even better was I never had super high expectations from her and was blown away.

IMO, she's in the GOAT discussion along with Alexandra Daddario

Uh, no. fuck no.

I don't really know why people wanna see celebs tits. In the internet age haven't you seen millions? Lol. When I see a celeb naked I'm just like ok those are boobs.

I don't really know why people wanna see celebs tits. In the internet age haven't you seen millions? Lol. When I see a celeb naked I'm just like ok those are boobs.

All you have to do is look on reddit gone wild and you will see hundreds of amateur girls with great natural tits.

On a good note, I was more than pleasantly surprised by Anna Paquin's nude body. Wow. Total package body on her!

I've got one that's gonna end this thread if you're a game of thrones fan

Marjorie aka Natalie dormer

But but but we never saw her naked???

Yeah exactly, she was meant to go on that naked walk around kings landing and that mother fucking writer ROBBED US

By far the biggest disappointment disrobing

Yeah exactly, she was meant to go on that naked walk around kings landing and that mother fucking writer ROBBED US

Wat

What the fuck are you talking about? That never happened. Maybe you're thinking of lena headey?

Anyhow, dormer has been nude, multiple times. Pancake tits, to be honest. Still kinda sexy though.

What the fuck are you talking about? That never happened. Maybe you're thinking of lena headey?

Anyhow, dormer has been nude, multiple times. Pancake tits, to be honest. Still kinda sexy though.

Exactly because we was meant to get it and didn't!
And that wasn't Lena headeys body I read somewhere by the way

Pretty much all of them.

The first two I saw :

Julia Hussy(?) briefly revealing her enormous teen boobs like a true thespian in Romeo and Juliette.

And Pheobe Cates in FTaRH.

I also liked Thora Birch's huge tits in that one film she was in.

Exactly because we was meant to get it and didn't!
And that wasn't Lena headeys body I read somewhere by the way

Yeah, they used some kind of digital altering body double.

Not sure where the idea came from that margaery was supposed to do a walk of shame, but as far as I'm aware that was never anything that was intimidated in the books. And as I stated, she disrobed when she was married to renly and she was trying to get him to bang her.

On a good note, I was more than pleasantly surprised by Anna Paquin's nude body. Wow. Total package body on her!

She's OK, but Deborah Ann Wol besmirched her in the True Blood sex scenes:)

Honestly though I think you see that reflected a good deal in the media these days. You look back to the 80's and 90's and I think there was a clear trend of throwing in a bit of celeb nudity to draw in audiences even if it didn't really have too much to do with the film. These days it tends to be all or nothing, less throwaway nudity but more graphic sex/nudity as significant parts of the story.

I haven't seen most of the people mentioned nude. Although I don't go out of my way and I never checked out the fappening because it felt creepy to me.
you should change your nick to 2dumb2fap :p

She's OK, but Deborah Ann Wol besmirched her in the True Blood sex scenes:)

I don't think Deb showed bare boobs, so while she is stunningly gorgeous, we are talking about naked tits here. Woll is a rare beauty, for sure.

Anna's are not large, but they are very nicely shaped, well-nippled, perky, and symmetrical.

The rest of her body is damned nice too.

Back