WSJ: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

I don't care what you believe. It's normal to speculate. What I do take issue with, are news agencies like the WSJ printing a story with nothing to back it up. Literally nothing. Unnamed source who alleges it, with flat out denials by everyone involved. It's ridiculous that this type of journalism is just accepted. This is tabloid shit, nobody would pay any mind to if it was on the cover of some rag at the checkout at a grocery store. WSJ though? This must have attention paid to it now. Those guys are real professionals.

It's all rather pathetic at how low the standards have sunk.

They are reporting on believable allegations against the president, hardly groundbreaking stuff..it would be one thing if these were completely wild allegations but we already know Trump is a serial adulterer and we already know he pays people for their silence. So what isn't believable about this? Yeah, if it was allegations Trump used to run a child sex ring or some shit it would be shitty joiurnalism but that's not the case here.

If a former secret service agent came out tomorrow and said Bill Clinton was getting BJs from another WH intern besides Lewinsky and the press published those allegations you know damn well you wouldn't be crying about journalism standards, so don't be a hypocrite.

If a former secret service agent came out tomorrow and said Bill Clinton was getting BJs from another WH intern besides Lewinsky and the press published those allegations you know damn well you wouldn't be crying about journalism standards, so don't be a hypocrite.

Yes, let's jump to hypothetical whataboutism to defend the journalistic integrity of the WSJ for printing some tabloid rag story.

Brilliant argument. LOL.

Yes, let's jump to hypothetical whataboutism to defend the journalistic integrity of the WSJ for printing some tabloid rag story.

Brilliant argument. LOL.

Just pointing out your obvious hypocrisy, because you clearly can't see it.

You're welcome.

Where is Obama’s suit against the guy who said he was his lover and Obama’s smoked meth and blew him in a limo? Must be true if there’s no libel suit.

I also guess since David Icke hasn’t been hit with a Libel suit, everyone from Sting to Queen Elizabeth really is a lizard person.

Did Obama cry like a bitch about how unfair the media is to him? Has he been doing it for literally years now?

That was a stupid example. Your boy cries about how fake the news is but can't get a single lawsuit going to counter the so called lies.

<puh-lease75>

My obvious hypocrisy on a hypothetical scenario you made up...

We're through the looking glass here people.

The hypocrisy is that you're complaining about "journalastic integrity" on an internet forum where many people (yourself included) discussed pizzagate ad nauseum.

<36>

The hypocrisy is that you're complaining about "journalastic integrity" on an internet forum where many people (yourself included) discussed pizzagate ad nauseum.

I didn't realize I was a journalist who printed the pizzagate story. A story which I never lent credibility to BTW.

Just stop. Your desperate flailing is embarrassing.

I didn't realize I was a journalist who printed the pizzagate story. A story which I never lent credibility to BTW.

Just stop. Your desperate flailing is embarrassing.

Lmao. OK well you can just pretend the allegation against Trump was posted on Twitter so it seems more credible then.

Not my fault your reading comprehension is at a 4th grade (aka Donald Trump) level.

Your wit is at about a 4th grade level.

We're done here. Keep swallowing up that fake news, and defending outlets for distributing it.

According to the story, he didn't pay for pussy. He paid for her to keep her mouth shut about him smashing it.

Come on man, you know he paid for it. That pic is even from the same event where other girls said he offered them money to come by his room.

Your wit is at about a 4th grade level.

We're done here. Keep swallowing up that fake news, and defending outlets for distributing it.

The news is that there are allegations, which you yourself can see. It's what we're discussing. So, not fake news. In fact I don't think even you believe they are false.

If you're like most Trump supporters I know you dont truly give a fuck if he paid a hooker hush money or not. You may even secretly admire him for that. Hell I don't even like Trump and I'm not hating on him for that.

Every Trump supporter I know doesn't care about this shit or the Russia thing and just wants it all (true or not true, doesn't matter) to go away so the national discourse can change to immigration, are you any different?

The news is that there are allegations, which you yourself admit. So, not fake news. I don't think even you believe they are false.

If you're like most Trump supporters I know you dont truly give a fuck if he paid a hooker hush money or not. You may even secretly admire him for that. Hell I don't even like Trump and I'm not hating on him for that.

Every Trump supporter I know doesn't care about this shit or the Russia thing and just wants it all (true or not true, doesn't matter) to go away so the national discourse can change to immigration, are you any different?

Sloth-yawn.gif

...or he didn't do it but paid anyway just to shut her up before the election. Much like many rich men do when it's easier to throw money at a problem than go through the time, hassle and pr issues of proving your innocence.

Not sure if he did either way, but I always love reading how quick so many are here to believe anything negative about the guy. Maybe someone will come out with an unsubstantiated claim that he eats babies and you can rub one out to that too.
Michael cohen? Is that you?

Don't worry, he's found Jesus.

All the rubes tell me so.

Also, I'd bet money he is banging his official "spiritual adviser" (a hot televangelist who is also on her third marriage).

I'd hit it. Biblically speaking

“Jessica’s NDA blankets any and every mention of Trump, so she’s legally unable to comment,” her publicist informed The Daily Beast. “Jessica signed a non-disclosure agreement after her allegations of misconduct, and she can’t do as much as peep his name publicly.”

The White House has not yet responded to requests for comment.

For those who say it didn't happen cause she's denying it.
Duh
BTW many of those who have worked for trump have these as well

“Jessica’s NDA blankets any and every mention of Trump, so she’s legally unable to comment,” her publicist informed The Daily Beast. “Jessica signed a non-disclosure agreement after her allegations of misconduct, and she can’t do as much as peep his name publicly.”

The White House has not yet responded to requests for comment.

I'm sure Michael cohen, who is a lawyer after all, makes all of trumps his sign NDAs when they get their hush money

Back