Trump Lawyer Pays off a 100 Women According to Bannon ;)

Don't forget that Bannon is now a reputable source, because he's been fired from the administration, Breitbart doesn't even want him, and he's completely irrelevant. NOW Liberals want us to listen to him.

LOL. Just....LOL.
I think the leftist media is just happy that someone on the right is having to eat as many sour grapes as they've had eat this last year.

Thread starter:

It's starting to look like Trump is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning, and the last thing you think about before going to bed...

This is the latest talking point of right wing dopes. Some of you need to rethink your expectations for a political chat room

Republicans gave up their morality for a win.

A black man in office was all it took for them to throw away all the things they claimed they stood for, just to have things 'go back to normal'.

Wasn't he literally elected because he wasn't the status quo, that he was going to "drain the swamp"?

This is the latest talking point of any human being with a functioning set of eyes and ears.

Fixed for you friend.

Whether you want to admit it or not, you know I'm right.

"Trump" is on the tips of everyone's tongues nowadays. Especially the people who can't stand him. We're living in an era that future Generations will scrutinise closely. I suggest you start being an observer of our times, rather than a denier of the events of our times.

Law and order, patriot, moral republicans love the adultering, felonious, treasonous sack of orange shit.
No, they don't.
Trumpbots do.
Not every republican is a mindless shill, just as every Dem isn't a pot smoking bleeding heart

Fixed for you friend.

Whether you want to admit it or not, you know I'm right.

"Trump" is on the tips of everyone's tongues nowadays. Especially the people who can't stand him. We're living in an era that future Generations will scrutinise closely. I suggest you start being an observer of our times, rather than a denier of the events of our times.

"Hey guys, all our previous tactics to shut Trump critics up were idiotic failures, but surely trying to shame them for discussing the POTUS on an American political forum will work. Let's give it a try!"

I disklike Trump for alot of reasons, but his adultery and filandering is not one of them.

I only care that a person is able to do their job effectively, what they do on their personal time is up to them. With that being said, I do have a gripe with the holier than though religious politicians who rail against the sins of homosexuality and abortion, but are up to all sots of shady shit in their personal life (i.e. molesting teenagers). If your going to get on a soap box and preach to me about how I am living a sinful life, you better be walking the walk in addition to talking the talk.

"Hey guys, all our previous tactics to shut Trump critics up were idiotic failures, but surely trying to shame them for discussing the POTUS on an American political forum will work. Let's give it a try!"
Pointing out an obsessive behaviour is now "shaming"?

I know the left likes to redefine words at their convenience, but it's getting hard to communicate.

Keep living your life based on fact-free conspiracy theories.

Imagining having to fuck trump, thats a traumatic task.
C'mon, bro. It was funny.

I even put a silly face there to illustrate that I was just poking fun.

I know the left likes to redefine words at their convenience, but it's getting hard to communicate.

"Hey guys, let's try to redefine the expectations of a political chat room so the Trump critics will finally have to shut up! Okay, hands in the centre for the secret snowflake brigade handshake!"

"Hey guys, let's try to redefine the expectations of a political chat room so the Trump critics will finally have to shut up! Okay, hands in the centre for the secret snowflake brigade handshake!"
Honestly, this one wasn't even as funny as the last one, but at least you tried!

If you want criticism of Trump to be taken seriously, have something that's actually serious to criticize him on.

Discussions based on rumor and innuendo (like this one) will be mocked by skeptics, and rightly so.

Also, LOL at reusing "redefine" right after I used it in my reply to you. You don't have to copy me, the Thesaurus is your friend.

I think you struck a nerve. Probably hit a little too close to home, for a guy who creates three or four anti-Trump threads a day.

Discussing the President in a forum about politics is somehow obsessive behavior? lol you're silly

Honestly, this one wasn't even as funny as the last one, but at least you tried!

If you want criticism of Trump to be taken seriously, have something that's actually serious to criticize him on.

Discussions based on rumor and innuendo (like this one) will be mocked by skeptics, and rightly so.

Also, LOL at reusing "redefine" right after I used it in my reply to you. You don't have to copy me, the Thesaurus is your friend.

"We'll criticize everything Trump critics do! We must shut down all discussion of Trump unless it's as favourable as it is in our reddit and 4chan dipshit chambers! You keep challenging them to sig bets, you keep saying they're obsessed and I'll keep yelling about cucks and misrepresenting facts on the internet, which is obviously quite healthy! (group cheer) Oblivious powers, activate!"

I think you struck a nerve. Probably hit a little too close to home, for a guy who creates three or four anti-Trump threads a day.

from the guy who defends Trump on every single thread there is, sometimes arguing with every single post there is. Maybe I can get a fat person to tell me I'm out of shape, too.

hes a white man who doesnt like brown immigrants so its fine OP

i always find it humorous when one party or the other points out what pigs people from the other party are. it's a wash people. politicians from both sides are completely, morally bankrupt. pointing out the other side makes you look stupid. in this case, as long as the Clintons are seen as heroes to the left, you should never, ever, point out the right for their shortcomings as people

Thread starter:

It's starting to look like Trump is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning, and the last thing you think about before going to bed...

We should calculate how many hours Happiness and Metatron has dedicated to posting about someone they hate. It is strange behaviour.

"We'll criticize everything Trump critics do! We must shut down all discussion of Trump unless it's as favourable as it is in our reddit and 4chan dipshit chambers! You keep challenging them to sig bets, you keep saying they're obsessed and I'll keep yelling about cucks and misrepresenting facts on the internet, which is obviously quite healthy! (group cheer) Oblivious powers, activate!"
In this instance, I suppose you're defining criticism as "wanting actual proof to back up an allegation".

The rest of your post is actually a unique insight into what fantasies leftists imagine of their betters.

In this instance, I suppose you're defining criticism as "wanting actual proof to back up an allegation".

The rest of your post is actually a unique insight into what fantasies leftists imagine of their betters.

Lol yeah right. The dopes with their anti-Clinton conspiracies and Obama fearmongering won't have allegations discussed without proof.

Back