Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

No. Homer's definition seems to be comments where race is only required to be an ancillary issue. Haiti's a shithole. Black peoplople live in the shithole. Therefore racism.... pretty silly.
Wrong , calling Haiti a shithole is one thing but when you follow it up by saying " why do we let those people in " and " why can't we let in people from Norway " it becomes pretty clear where he is coming from .

I don't believe you don't see this and are just arguing the point for lulz.

So he offended you? So what.

The economy is doing great. That's what matters.
I'm simply making the case for Trump being a racist, which he clearly is. Not one of you have managed to counter my examples yet. You simply deflect, and move the conversation. Low intellect. Sad!

Wrong , calling Haiti a shithole is one thing but when you follow it up by saying " why do we let those people in " and " why can't we let in people from Norway " it becomes pretty clear where he is coming from .

Its pretty clear that people from Norway are more productive and in line with western values than people in Haiti. Is that untrue? And if not why the controversy? Is the assumption that all people from all cultures can assimilate into any other culture?

I'm simply making the case for Trump being a racist, which he clearly is. Not one of you have managed to counter my examples yet. You simply deflect, and move the conversation. Low intellect. Sad!

So what if he was?

Its pretty clear that people from Norway are more productive and in line with western values than people in Haiti. Is that untrue? And if not why the controversy? Is the assumption that all people from all cultures can assimilate into any other culture?
Prove that statement.

So what if he was?
He's a threat as a leader to many of my fellow citizens, and he's a danger to the world. Someone who is openly racist will push for racist, and racially based polices. See his immigration policy stance for details.

SJW is an insult, no one claims it. Come on you knew that.

And wtf is with terrorist?

Being a lefty I have never felt being called a left winger was insulting or even an attempt to insult. What kind of snowflake righty would find right winger insulting?

Racist/Nazis are the extreme right.
SJW/antics are the extreme left.

Apple for apples.

Lol at anyone thinking SJW and Nazi are the same insult

Millions of Dead Jews would disagree

Takes a demented mind to believe that

Whether Trump himself is racist or not is largely irrelevant in light of the fact that he clearly panders to racists.

Even though, well, the white supremacists are not exactly "supporting" his cause, are they? More like crumbling it. If the white supremacists were actually strengthening Trump's cause then they wouldn't be constantly brought up by his opposition to discredit him.
There's a difference between supporting and strengthening, don't you think? It's obvious plenty of white supremacists support him, whether or not that's helpful to him is another point.

Just to be clear, you need me to prove that some cultures don't get along with other cultures?
Prove that an individual from Norway is necessarily more in line with Western values than an individual from Haiti. I'll wait.

There's a difference between supporting and strengthening, don't you think? It's obvious plenty of white supremacists support him, whether or not that's helpful to him is another point.

A lot of black supremacists supported Obama, doesn't mean shit, does it?

These people cling onto anyone that shares their color. Why they should be relevant in 2018, and even the focus of political debate, is the real question.

Well, I can answer why. Because the liberal-minded people see them as great ammunition to use against their political rivals. That's about it. Not because they have any real legitimacy in today's environment.

Trump's "sayings" wouldn't get banned here come on, this isn't some mainstream forum which ban you for everything, dog-pile hivemind leftard groupthink (yet).

Saying shithole countries (which leftists don't deny they are) isn't even racist.

If you can't get banned for saying US citizens should be killed. I doubt saying shithole would

You just dont get it about the David Duke reference, he and all white supremacists give Trump the thumbs up when he makes remarks like this....why? They did it as well about Charlottesville, NFL players on and on...why? Why do they feel the need to speak up and agree? Its not about Duke being relevant, although he and his ilk seem more relevant than they were 1 year ago.

This is spot on. The current admin has enabled this kind of hatred. People who still support Trump are a textbook example of cognitive dissonance, to them, Trump is made of teflon.

Right-wingers in the WR told me that Norway done been cucked out by the Islamist hordes and the whole country is under their control. Now you're telling me they're hardly even there? Which is it?

Real easy to look at their demographics

He never called Haiti a shithole. Even the source of the statement clearly and definitively denied that he had made the comment in reference to Haiti.

The comment was made in context of the "diversity visa lottery" system of America, which allows people from questionable countries with questionable merits to be granted American residence, such as the recent New York terrorist attacker. In reference to that system, he allegedly made the statement that "why do we let people come in from these shithole countries?".

I personally share his out-look on the subject, and believe that such a system should have been obsolete the moment that it allowed a psychopath murderer to slip through the cracks.

Last edited:
Back