Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Are these guys supposed to be a threat?

I've dealt with fat internet trolls that possessed more of an aura of intimidation than these guys.

Again, I repeat my original point. Freedom of speech is more important than security from one's own shadows.

If the implication of "white supremacism", KKK, Nazism, is drawn to a person every time they talk tough about foreign countries, then we live in a hyper-sensitive era, determined by the neurosis of the hysterics, instead of the rational and stable folk.
A woman was murdered, dumbass.

Are the guys supposed to be a threat?

Uh, absolutely they are.

I've dealt with fat internet trolls that possessed more of an aura of intimidation than these guys.

You say this behind a computer monitor, and not surrounded by an angry mob.

If the implication of "white supremacism", KKK, Nazism, is drawn to a person every time they talk tough about foreign countries, then we live in a hyper-sensitive era, determined by the neurosis of the hysterics, instead of the rational and stable folk.

Trump's whole platform from the campaign to right now has been racially dividing, and it needs to be addressed. Not everything is a "Lets go pick on Donald over nothing".

He has enabled those who would stay quiet and in the dark.

I'm curious to read what you consider a white supremacist. I hear and read that accusation levied pretty often without an appreciation for what they're actually talking about.
Very short, a person whose worldview is defined or heavily influenced by the idea that white people are superior to everyone else, in varying degrees. It's more complicated than that of course, like everything is.

What would you say?

Glad someone finally came out and said it.

I like trump more now.

There you go, lying your ass off again.

Well I'll give you props for sticking in here despite your swarm not joining you. Usually you guys run in gaggles grab assing with each other. Respect to see you standing on your own.

A woman was murdered, dumbass.

One person died in a country of 300+ million? Whoop-de-doo.

You know what I'd be more worried about, if I were an American? Your inner cities. I wouldn't step a foot in there.

Go ahead and dig up what you'd be statistically more likely to murdered, assaulted or robbed by. A white supremacist, or a minority gang member?

One person died in a country of 300+ million? Whoop-de-doo.

You know what I'd be more worried about, if I were an American? Your inner cities. I wouldn't step a foot in there.
I know you're a racist moron, but try to keep it under wraps. It makes you seem even more delusional than usual.

Things have changed since the 70's-80's buddy. Unless your definition of white supremacist is "doesn't allow jews in the family".

And your view on white supremacists is very simplistic and much too narrow. What you're describing is neo-nazis, who fall under the umbrella of white supremacists, but there's white supremacists who do not support Hitler and idolize him.

Would you say Belgian colonialists who viewed black people as subhuman and the white people as the savior of the world were white supremacists?

Following Hitler's ideology is definitely not a universal trait.

White supremacist don't consider Jews to be white. I wont post the numerous statements on the subject, but they aren't hard to find.

@HomerThompson can you tell me what a white supremacist is?
You're asking this as if it's such a difficult concept to understand or explain. I feel like you're asking this to make a bigger point later on, I assume about how what people often call white supremacists are just "ethno-nationalists" and just regular "white people proud of their race"?

I know you're a racist moron, but try to keep it under wraps. It makes you seem even more delusional than usual.

Again, what is a more significant threat to the average American? A white supremacist, or a minority gang member?

You want to play that game, I can play it too.

I asked you to prove your claim, because you have a history of being a lying piece of shit. I was wrong, and I admitted it. The horror.

Yet you still call me a liar. And you will in the future even though the times you call me a liar you are proven wrong

You are truly a lying piece of shit and it was proved in this thread.

Sad

White supremacist don't consider Jews to be white. I wont post the numerous statements on the subject, but they aren't hard to find.
They often view them as just below white people on the pecking order.

Do you then agree that white supremacy doesn't necessarily mean "neo-nazi"?

The Apartheid regime in South-Africa would be a good example, no?

You're asking this as if it's such a difficult concept to understand or explain. I feel like you're asking this to make a bigger point later on, I assume about how what people often call white supremacists are just "ethno-nationalists" and just regular "white people proud of their race"?

That's precisely what I'm asking. Would you define those people as White supremacists? That is, white people that want to assimilate with other white people?

Prove he is

Or are you just lying again

You asked me to prove something. I did. You asked others to prove things. They did

The only person in this ENTIRE thread PROVEN to be full of shit has been you

But at least u didn't delete any of your posts this time

Creep

Back