Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Take the example you had in your mind of white people wanting to assimilate with each other, and apply it to other populations. Are they supremacist? If so what are they "supreming" over?
You can be so boring sometimes. If you can't be more specific, then just piss off.

Apologies for your dissonance. At least you're learning. I'm using them because they're precise terms. In fact, immigration is perhaps the most precise issue to be informative on whether someone is more r-selected or K-selected with regard to their psychology.

Immisicble is also precise because I'm describing an oil and water type reaction with regard to how cultures interact as opposed to making value judgments about which is "better" and which is "worse".
You have your head up your ass, I live in a town that although is majority White is very diverse, every culture under the sun represented , it's a beautiful low Crime City, there are no enclaves , no ghettos, low crime etx so please tell me how we are "immiscible"

You calling posters r-selected it's just asinine.

You can be so boring sometimes. If you can't be more specific, then just piss off.

Alright this is difficult for you to get over the mental block you've manufactured so you don't have to fully think about what your opinion is.

Lets just stick with this. If white people want to assimilate with each other exclusively, what are they supreming over? How are they "over" any other population if they're excluding other populations?

Alright this is difficult for you to get over the mental block you've manufactured so you don't have to fully think about what your opinion is.

Lets just stick with this. If white people want to assimilate with each other exclusively, what are they supreming over? How are they "over" any other population if they're excluding other populations?
White Supremacy is a belief system. You don't have to have power over anyone to be a White Supremacist.

If they want to exclude other people, what about that makes it supremacist? If they're just demonstrating in-group preference, what or whom are they "supreming" over?
We all know why they want to exclude other people

It's like they would be separate, but everyone is still equal.
Huh. Yeah, I don't see a problem with that. Sounds legit.

lol, you don't know Trump. Have you seen interviews of him in his 20's and 30's? He was remarkably self aware, intelligent and well spoken. Over the years, he has fine tuned his style to his liking and this is what we see. He knows exactly what he's doing. The polite, well spoken young Trump would not have gotten elected. But this one did.

You need to read up on Trump. He tested the waters for years. He wasn't even like this 20 years ago. There are a few articles on his style that came out in 2015. He modeled it after a few politicians he knew, one of whom was Jesse Ventura who got elected with the same bombastic style. He knew the exact persona to portray to the current condition of the American masses to get elected.

Not only he's not clueless but he's so good to make you think he's clueless.

So what if he ruffled a few feathers? But now the national conversation revolves around whether Haiti is a shithole or not. This is a very important breakthrough. Because before this, people were afraid of talking about 'poor refugees' for fear of coming across as cruel and heartless. But now that the president has said it, people are free to discuss the problems with bringing 'poor refugees' into the country. Because it has to do with his travel ban, his wall and his immigration reform. So 'shithole'-ness needs to be part of the conversation. Keep in mind that 'countries that have a lot of problems' would have been quickly forgotten. He needed the shock to linger. He got what he wanted.

A terrible argument that keeps getting repeated by forever trumphers.

You could summarize your entire post into "trump isn't dumb because he got elected." All this does is try to not discuss the merits of what he just said. Which, I'd imagine, is the goal here.

And immigration reform is much more complicated that whether or not a country is a shithole or not. To pretend that this comment has somehow elevated the national conversation is just beyond derp.

You compare trump to ventura as a positive, on the ground that they both got elected by saying bombastic (translation: stupid) things; ignoring the fact that ventura ended his governership with an approval rating the in teens and is widely considered one of, if not the, worst governor in that states history.

To say that a politicians only merit is getting elected, is the just pure partisanship that cares only about winning, and nothing about performance.

Lol at anyone thinking SJW and Nazi are the same insult

Millions of Dead Jews would disagree

Takes a demented mind to believe that

Thanks for that but that's not what I said.

I was clearly saying these are the names/standard insults for the extremes of either side. Which they are.

The clue (like always) is in what I actually said,
"Racist/Nazis are the extreme right.
SJW/antics* are the extreme left."

(Just noticed I got Auto corrected antics should be antifa).

I'm sorry if one is more insulting than the other but I can't change the modern partisan lexicon. If however you think I am wrong great show me the truth.

It's like they would be separate, but everyone is still equal.
Huh. Yeah, I don't see a problem with that. Sounds legit.

You see a problem with it, but convenient that you don't see it when every other ethnicity does it. The ethnicity with the very least in-group preference gets the entire focus of racist accusations. How do you square that exactly?

Because they want to be with people that have more in common with them? What about that in-group preference implicates supremacy?

By definition there isn't. You have to have someone included into the society to lord over them, no?

robfordwreckingball.gif

Back