I do not believe in karma but why does it seem karma seem to exist for peoples relationships?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Karma does not exist to me because you can be a genocidal leader and do things that history can never undo etc. And you can live a great life and be worshipped etc get laid all time have wife many kids and die a peaceful death at old age.

However in my experience from things i have seen i have noticed that relationships of people is different i mean intitimate. like all cheaters i know it happens to them at a point or they lose a person they care for by being dumped.

thoughts? i was thinking about this and was like holy crap.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

but so rewarding except that hangover

Lmao what

i thought i was clear. I do not believe in karma for things except for relationships people have that are intimate. like if you are a cheater you will get cheated on or if you bang someone who you know has a partner and is cheating something similar happen to you.

What if you're an only child that banged someones sister?

<seedat>

What if you're an only child that banged someones sister?

<seedat>

banging a sister is not bad though because many people have sisters. but if you cheated or they cheat and you help them cheat it going to happen to you.

WAT

NBw5vXP.gif

banging a sister is not bad though because many people have sisters. but if you cheated or they cheat and you help them cheat it going to happen to you.

Okay. So you'd be okay with me banging your sister (if she's 18+ ofc) then leaving her?

And would my repercussion be the next girl I get with bangs me then leaves?

Cuz I'd sign up for that...

I can’t stop laughing at this thread lol

Karma does exist.

Because eventually we all suffer the ultimate punishment--death.

And before you say, "but good people die too"

That's true but everyone hurts someone, even good people do.

Because whilst you can fool moat people all of the time if you're really really good at it, it's very hard to get a significant other that one can fool all of the time.

People wanting a relationship rarely pick someone way smarter than them because of the risk it puts them in of being manipulated to their disadvantage.

That's why you only see really successful people with like-minded absolute cunts or dumb people.

Okay. So you'd be okay with me banging your sister (if she's 18+ ofc) then leaving her?

And would my repercussion be the next girl I get with bangs me then leaves?

Cuz I'd sign up for that...

yep the next one you care about leaves you. only way to avoid it would be to have no soul and never want emotional connection ever in life.

Hmm... this is better than the caveman gimmick at least. Anyways to answer your question no, there is no such thing as karma. You're using too small of a sample size. There are plenty of people that cheat that do not get cheated on.

Also people suck at monogamy in general, so it's probably more random coincidence than anything.

Karma does exist.

Because eventually we all suffer the ultimate punishment--death.

And before you say, "but good people die too"

That's true but everyone hurts someone, even good people do.
upload_2018-1-13_12-11-55.jpeg

but so rewarding except that hangover

i thought i was clear. I do not believe in karma for things except for relationships people have that are intimate. like if you are a cheater you will get cheated on or if you bang someone who you know has a partner and is cheating something similar happen to you.
I know some dude who is a player he has cheated on several girlfriends yet they always take him back and never cheat on him, he has never been cheated on but dude has cheated on lots of girls and these chicks take him back and are loyal to him and dont cheat.

I know some dude who is a player he has cheated on several girlfriends yet they always take him back and never cheat on him, he has never been cheated on but dude has cheated on lots of girls and these chicks take him back and are loyal to him and dont cheat.

Generally, chicks are attracted to guys that get other chicks, i.e. they want things on the basis it is desired by other women. Sometimes, they're willing to put up with a lot of shit to obtain it.

Those chicks sound retarded

Back