General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
do it in the general thread and copy paste stuff, if it's big enough i'll move it out, deal? =)

I guess it will get less big now since it will gather less attention in here + in the general thread it might annoy people that are not interested in it, but we'll see - Deal if you also pick a ML Ez! ;)

I'll keep track of any related posts without promoting the amazing L-CHALLENGE much further :D

@pytycrys: Sorry bro, only ML's allowed!

So currently we got:
2bet - Hall 1,33 (will have to come up with a new one, not sure yet)
Yotsuya - Kang 1,32
Papi - Kang 1,32
Shoulder - Johnson 1,65
Jamah - Kang 1,32
Gugabe - Stephens 2,36
Manpuncher - Santiago 1,57

I guess it will get less big now since it will gather less attention in here + in the general thread it might annoy people that are not interested in it, but we'll see - Deal if you also pick a ML Ez! ;)

I'll keep track of any related posts without promoting the amazing L-CHALLENGE much further :D

@pytycrys: Sorry bro, only ML's allowed!

So currently we got:
2bet - Hall 1,33 (will have to come up with a new one, not sure yet)
Yotsuya - Kang 1,32
Papi - Kang 1,32
Shoulder - Johnson 1,65
Jamah - Kang 1,32
Gugabe - Stephens 2,36

fine =P i just need to pick a winner? ML? gimme usman i have no shame!

Im in and I'm coming in swinging here JRC 1.95 pinnacle BOOM

Telling y’all now Tim Willams is going to beat that ass

I'lldo the L challenge for fun. KANG -290.
That said, putting any amount of real money on this is definitely not recommended cuz you WILL lose this challenge sooner or later.

There's still time to join, currently we got the following L-Challenge contestants (people with the same pick are listed with the same odds, the best ones):

Gugabe - Stephens 2,36
ADD - Clark 1,95
Shoulder - Johnson 1,65
northsofia - Johnson 1,65
2bet - Krause 1,58 (I was on Hall 1,33 before)
Yotsuya - Kang 1,32
Papi - Kang 1,32
Jamah - Kang 1,32
Rapidryan88 - Kang 1,32
conmemay - Kang 1,32
pytycrys - Usman 1,18
EzFlyer - Usman 1,18

There's still time to join, currently we got the following L-Challenge contestants (people with the same pick are listed with the same odds, the best ones):

Gugabe - Stephens 2,36
ADD - Clark 1,95
Shoulder - Johnson 1,65
northsofia - Johnson 1,65
2bet - Krause 1,58 (I was on Hall 1,33 before)
Yotsuya - Kang 1,32
Papi - Kang 1,32
Jamah - Kang 1,32
Rapidryan88 - Kang 1,32
conmemay - Kang 1,32
pytycrys - Usman 1,18
EzFlyer - Usman 1,18

How do the odds figure into this if we're just picking winners?

In case you make f.e. 10 correct picks in a row everybody can figure out how much units you made out of that 1u that you started with

In case you make f.e. 10 correct picks in a row everybody can figure out how much units you made out of that 1u that you started with

Cool. I'll take Johnson.

Yea I didn't know what the contest was. No wonder everyone didn't take usman, haha.

I just assume higher odds means more bragging rights!

Yea I didn't know what the contest was. No wonder everyone didn't take usman, haha.

There is no restart though, if you are out you are out.
And you have to make a pick for every event, as long as you are in.

So it might not be the worst idea to go full-Luca and start with Usman haha.

If I achieve 8 picks in a row and all have around 1.30 - 1.40 odds, and Gugabe also achieves 8 picks but he is just picking 1.90 - 2.10 stuff, that also kind of tells a story (another reasoning for posting the odds along with the ML pick).

Another example:
If Ez picks 4 correct underdogs in a row, then gets the 5th one wrong, he is out.
Meanwhile I achieve 14 correct picks in a row (which would take around 4months I guess), but all my picks have shitty Usman odds... in that case Ez has the right to feel superior haha.
You get the idea

@2bet I'm in, just know this is a guaranteed loss for everyone if we all roll it over until we're out!

Screenshot_20180114-134221.jpg

Just noticed Hunt co-mains UFC 221 vs Blaydes.
Fun fight.

Also I really hope I'll get as a dog someone on a future main-event...I have biiiiig confidence :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back