Me Koing my jacket (punch)

Just read your interview with Tarec. Very interesting read as I always thought of him to have one of the most technical and interesting stand up styles. Great Interview and effort from you!

Thank you very much! More to come.

I wonder what he's like IRL

Pretty laidback and reserved. Don't like people in general and try to just box and go home. Those I do like I get very attached to and loyal. Rarely get fucked with.

No shadowboxing clip. Only sparring footage if anything.

No shadowboxing clip. Only sparring footage if anything.

Thats weak. There is no possible excuse for that. Takes 5min of your time.
Only explanation is that you are afraid because your talk was well all talk.

Have to agree with Frode, he was right from the start.

Sorry for the camera move. It's my other hand moving with the motion. I will have to ask someone to film it. It looks like I wind it up now.

Haha your face at the end is so serious. What did that jacket ever do to you?

I'm hitting the softest material possible, yet it sounds like wood. You do the math.

1 like in roughly 1000 views, just like my Tinder matchrate! 0.1%. Nice to see how these things correlate.

1 like in roughly 1000 views, just like my Tinder matchrate! 0.1%. Nice to see how these things correlate.
That's genuinely funny so I'll give you a like. Enjoy! :D

In exactly 24 hours, I'm ready to whoop some advanced ass. We get to spar the big boys.

Wish me luck.

In exactly 24 hours, I'm ready to whoop some advanced ass. We get to spar the big boys.

Wish me luck.

Good luck.

and post the video - there is a lot of learning potential when sparring people better than you - and you'll miss out on opportunities to learn if you don't film yourself.

Also, no shame on getting handled by better competition. So ifs you do post a video, you'll get some respect.

My left arm is cramped from all the training after the new years break. We had a monster session yesterday. I might have to spar them southpaw. Can barely jab with my left as it is now.

My left arm is cramped from all the fapping after the new years break. We had a monster fap session yesterday. I might have to fap them southpaw. Can barely fap with my left as it is now.
fixed

There comes a time though when trolls shouldn't push it too far as it's more about saving face for one's reputation rather than making everyone laugh with you.

I'm sure of that as well.
giphy.gif

Back