Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

"You'd have to be a raving lunatic as a black person in America in the 1950's to be afraid of being lynched!!!"
-@TheGreatA

"Black people were better off in the 1950's in America." -@SBJJ

Both of these clowns: "WAAAAHHHHHH, we're not racists!!!"

You related it to white supremacy, obviously, since that is the topic of this conversation.
That's your topic DUMMY. I said he wanted what was best for black citizens and it made sense the era he was in

HINT DUMMY! The era he was in blacks were under attack

Stop being such a DUMMY. You fuckin agreed with my post but still were such a DUMMY that you attacked me

Man, how many times you gonna look like a DUMMY in this thread

I love your discrimination of what's sig worthy, where plain matter of fact statements about the meaning of words are controversial.
Don't whine about another man's sig. That just a bad look imo.

DarkPossibleGallowaycow-max-1mb.gif
I laughed in real life. Well played.

Yeah, the next few decades won't be kind to their archaic way of thinking.

Of course not. They are dying out. I imagine most of the racist people in this thread were raised by racists, most likely even bigger racists.

I'm sure the real numbers of lynchings were not documented, especially in Southern states, because "who the hell would care about the killings of a bunch of blacks anyways?" - Southern Whites

I am sure the real numbers are much, much higher.

No it isn't.

The topic of this conversation is a statement from Trump which you've falsely drawn to represent "racism" and "white supremacy". Because you're a hysteric.

You really don't think that Trump is a racist? Sounds like an indefensible argument, but I'd like to read how you would defend such a stupid statement.

Being afraid of lynchings isn't the same as rate of lynchings occurring. Sure, lynchings didn't occur as much by the 1950s, but thats not to say that African-Americans did not fear for that to happen to them and their children, especially in the South.

And they didn't happen as often because black people in the south learned that if they were uppity that they would be lynched.

Unfortunately Till was from the North and was visiting family in the South when he found this out.

Goddamn, the absolutely supine lengths these scumbags will dig into in order to defend such a racist piece of shit. Good god.

Not at all. We're still sharing the same city, state, country- and justice system. The out-group only gets to use the worse services, and they get worse punishment from the same justice system. This one is easy mode, man. You're going to commit semantic suicide here.
Reads like something a k selected libtard would type.

Being afraid of lynchings isn't the same as rate of lynchings occurring. Sure, lynchings didn't occur as much by the 1950s, but thats not to say that African-Americans did not fear for that to happen to them and their children, especially in the South.

Sure, we can say the same about terrorist attacks and gangland shootings. But reality should determine our level of fear, instead of our own projections. That has been precisely my argument throughout this thread.

The black person that was afraid of being lynched by a white man in the 50's, operated on the same mentality as a person afraid of being killed by a Muslim, because they've read about a case in the news. Or in @HomerThompson 's case, fear of white supremacy because somebody got ran over in Charlottesville. None of that fear is necessarily "rational". Statistically, you are far more likely to be endangered by many other, far more common "threats" to your self.

The reality is that a black person in the 50's was probably less threatened by violence than he is today. And no, the violence against them is not being committed by "white supremacists".

"You'd have to be a raving lunatic as a black person in America in the 1950's to be afraid of being lynched!!!"
-@TheGreatA

"Black people were better off in the 1950's in America." -@SBJJ

Both of these clowns: "WAAAAHHHHHH, we're not racists!!!"

Wow. You just lied again!

I said black children were better off in some ways. And when I said it I posted liberal studies showing such

HINT DUMMY. Look up incarceration rates now and fatherless families now. Also look at drug addiction and murder rates.

Shit dude. You just straight LIED again

Of course not. They are dying out. I imagine most of the racist people in this thread were raised by racists, most likely even bigger racists.

I'm sure the real numbers of lynchings were not documented, especially in Southern states, because "who the hell would care about the killings of a bunch of blacks anyways?" - Southern Whites

I am sure the real numbers are much, much higher.

You really don't think that Trump is a racist? Sounds like an indefensible argument, but I'd like to read how you would defend such a stupid statement.
i agree documented numbers almost never reflect actual numbers ... i doubt lynchings were written up maybe as solo assaults or "accidents" with the good old boy police network in the old south

Well when the majority of "rebuttals" are in the form of Rob Ford GIFs. Concession is assumed.
Why don't you call some more people r-selected and explain how cultures are immicible even there are many cities where that prove that claim fatuous .

I was getting great amusement when you were beating those silly ( in terms of this conversation )terms to death.

Wow. You just lied again!

I said black children were better in off in some ways. And when I said it I posted liberal studies showing such

HINT DUMMY. Look up incarceration rates now and fatherless families now. Also look at drug addiction and murder rates.

Shit dude. You just straight LIED again

i cannot wait for this @HomerThompson
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif
tenor.gif

I swear I'm not committing hyperbole here when I note that @Greoric logic would say that the ghetto-izing of Jews in Germany and Poland was not oppression. Is that not a fair statement?

Not at all. We're still sharing the same city, state, country- and justice system. The out-group only gets to use the worse services, and they get worse punishment from the same justice system. This one is easy mode, man. You're going to commit semantic suicide here.

Sure right now we are, and there are good reasons for that disparity (AAs having been enslaved, and a follow up oppressive environment for centuries is indeed a contributing factor). But if there's a movement for white people to buy up property to form their own communities, why would that intent for non-assimilation and non-interaction also be a . Penultimately, how could an intent of exclusionary interaction also be a domineering interaction?

Or hell, if we just have a group of white people that want to hang out with white people, why is a supremacist intent? Do you ascribe the same intent to people of other groups? Since you're homosexual, are you a homosexual supremacist if you prefer to assimilate mostly with other homosexuals?

Sure, we can say the same about terrorist attacks and gangland shootings. But reality should determine our level of fear, instead of our own projections. That has been precisely my argument throughout this thread.

The black person that was afraid of being lynched by a white man in the 50's, operated on the same mentality as a person afraid of being killed by a Muslim, because they've read about a case in the news. Or in @HomerThompson 's case, fear of white supremacy because somebody got ran over in Charlottesville. None of that fear is necessarily "rational". Statistically, you are far more likely to be endangered by many other, far more common "threats" to your self.

The reality is that a black person in the 50's was probably less threatened by violence than he is today. And no, the violence against them is not being committed by "white supremacists".
For the record, I'm terrified of White Supremacy. I'm literally living in a bomb shelter as I type this. You know, because I'm so afraid.

picard-double-facepalm-gif-5917.gif

Back