H&M Looted and Ransacked Across South Africa by Anti-Racism Protestors

that's not racist at all.
Racism arise from generalization, which is reinforced when members of the discriminated group demonstrate certain aspects of the said generalization.

It's a two way cycle.

OP pushing is agenda hard. Where is the "looting" and "ransacking"?

Watch the video, the guy went in the store and knocked down the racks. Don't see anyone walk out with anything. Not condoning what they did, but its obvious you are trying to push an agenda

We good?

we-good-now-oolest-mow-n-the-ju-coolest-cracker-30204213.png
I want the cracker shirt

OP pushing is agenda hard. Where is the "looting" and "ransacking"?

Watch the video, the guy went in the store and knocked down the racks. Don't see anyone walk out with anything. Not condoning what they did, but its obvious you are trying to push an agenda
I do have an agenda. It's called facts, but facts are racist right?

UPDATE: Police confirm rubber bullets fired in H&M protests as shop looted
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...y-called-our-children-baboons-malema-20180113

Whoever came up with that ad and whoever signed off on its release have got to be the stupidest people alive to not see that this could be taken in the wrong way.

Last edited:
Who expected different honestly?

I see this, and my first thought is,

"Wow, I want more immigration from that place. We need to import those people. Definitely not a shithole."

Looks like lot's of people want to be the coolest monkey in the jungle.

Does it seem like South Africa has really gone downhill recently? I am having trouble figuring out why.

(sarcasm indicated by underlined text)

Lol at all the racist douche bags with their stereotypical implications. Neglecting the fact that there are tons of white South Africans...

Lol at all the racist douche bags with their stereotypical implications. Neglecting the fact that there are tons of white South Africans...

crime rates are always higher where there's a higher black population .. and where do you get 'tons' ? .. 8% of the population

Back