Incoming Ballistic Missile to Hawaii (Update: Nah)

Did you at least take advantage of the opportunity to practice stop drop and roll?

No man. In that situation there's no time for joints. Gotta go with bong-hits when you only got like 15 minutes 'til impromptu showtime.

You live in a flood zone? I know Hawaii gets some powerful flash floods.

My house is in no danger. But between it, work, civilization, there can be some flooding issues. Fire can spread quickly too. Since there's few roads, stuff can get shut down and then it's gonna be a long way around. We like our alerts. :D

No man. In that situation there's no time for joints. Gotta go with bong-hits when you only got like 15 minutes 'til impromptu showtime.

Damn it I missed the obvious

Stop drop and bowl

Stop drop and rip

tumblr_mddd4eoPgF1qjczh3o1_500.gif

All joking aside, this morning a state woke up to being told by the government we're looking like the first casualties in a nuclear war.

I'm ashamed I didn't trow this on the stereo. Not only apt title, but I love this track. Good as any to go out on.

All joking aside, this morning a state woke up to being told by the government we're looking like the first casualties in a nuclear war.

I'm ashamed I didn't trow this on the stereo. Not only apt title, but I love this track. Good as any to go out on.

After hearing that track my only thought is why would someone attack Hawaii when you're clearly attacking yourself?

That is the worst trash I've ever heard. Seriously that weird garage band from everyone's highschool is better than this.

Walk towards the flash.

That is the worst trash I've ever heard.

Back in the day a lot of Europeans used the word Trash instead of Thrash. Always thought it was weird. But yeah, that album's a Thrash classic and VoiVod is a well-respected Metal band. Canadian, not Hawaiian. :D

Stupid motherfuckers scared the living shit out of me! I thought the buzzing was my UPS and checked if there was a power outage. I couldn't find anything about a missile launch on CNN, NHK World, or local TV websites. Waiting fucking 38 minutes to do a correction alert is inexcusable.

Seems the White House is calling it an exercise when the HI governor alongside state HEMA chief said it was a human error during shift change.

Just saw on CNN at least the freeway electronic message board said it was a false alarm.

I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of people had heart attacks from the false alarm. Heads must roll for this fuck up.

Hard to imagine you just accidentally fat-finger something like that. No "are you sure you want to send a state-wide alert" prompt (or two) before it fires out? Odd.

Seems like it should be more than a "one-stage" process.

You live in a flood zone? I know Hawaii gets some powerful flash floods.
Every now and then the news reports some tourist or adventurous local gets washed away and drowned. Almost weekly though, the news reports some helicopter rescuing some jackass who went hiking in the mountains.

Back