Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

what the actual hell are you talking about moron?
we are talking about REPORTED STATISTICS you arent even involved in this discussion but here you come full SJW foaming like a retard... the great A and i are having a completely separate discussion and you just came barging in full retard...
<Huh2>
Yikes. I just said careful with frivolous reporting. Hell, he asked reported for what?

But you love to call others retard. Projecting?

Can you post those insults you attribute to a poster in here?

It was Damra, and the post in which he called them "illiterate primitives with low IQ" has since been deleted.

Did your name just turn yellow? Or was it already yellow? What happened?

No, and somebody less civilized than me might call you a fucking asshole.

Control of resources, exclusion of people from access to those resources, in addition to and in concert with supremacist beliefs.

Am I? Reads like you're the one establishing the premise that blacks can't succeed in their own communities without whites helping them. I beg your pardon, but it reads like you're the asshole, bud.

Am I? Reads like you're the one establishing the premise that blacks can't succeed in their own communities without whites helping them. I beg your pardon, but it reads like you're the asshole, bud.
Disingenuous and scummy remark.

Of course my comment is predicated on a then-extant condition of ownership, oppression, supremacy, and segregation. Not competence. For you to try to paint that as me being racist is probably the most sludgy, shriveled, intellectually shaved and cowering thing I've ever seen you type. And you've typed a lot of low belly shit over the years.

Well they'll be on my head. Cool if I come a week or so early right?
First you think i'm Samoan because of my av, then I find out you wear your pants on your head

This isn't looking good, man

Mod Note: Please avoid direct comments on a race being unable to govern. This is in itself, racist.

What makes you think that a racist who is white isn't a white supremacist?

Mainly because his daughter and grandchildren are now Jewish - supremacist don't consider Jews to be white.

And also because Trump does business with a range or races if they have money or influence - he's about money; not melanin.

imrs.png

promoter-don-king-donald-trump-jesse-jackson-unident-man-attending-picture-id110434276

trump-minorities.jpg

Disingenuous and scummy remark.

Of course my comment is predicated on a then-extant condition of ownership, oppression, supremacy, and segregation. Not competence. For you to try to paint that as me being racist is probably the most sludgy, shriveled, intellectually shaved and cowering thing I've ever seen you type. And you've typed a lot of low belly shit over the years.
Seriously, that's fucking pathetic @Greoric.

He doesn't think that white people are inherently superior, he just thinks that all other races are inherently inferior.

<seedat>

woah.gif

(people that think that are legit retarded and experiencing profound cognitive dissonance).

Nope, I didn't forget it.

Here's the post that I responded to:

And my response:

How did a black child in the 50's live in "constant fear of lynchings" if there were only about four or five of them, the entire decade?

Just because you think that there were constant lynchings going on in the 1950's, doesn't mean it is true, as I have proven.

We can see that the homicide rate has only now returned to the previous lows of the 50's, so yes, the argument can easily be made that a black man was safer in the 1950's than he would've been from 1970 to 2010.

https://www.infoplease.com/us/crime/homicide-rate-1950-2014

Dude, you were raised under the power of the USSR, right (or at least your parents were). Blacks that didn't know their place (and acted accordingly aka bowing to white power) in the U.S.'s explicit racial hierarchy before the Civil Rights Act were akin to Enemies of the State. The police had the power to exercise their monopoly of violence against them for arbitrary reasons and white citizens frequently treated them like shit. Murder, theft, and rape of blacks were usually not reported to the white authorities by other blacks, because they knew nothing would come of it.

To further the argument in a comparative case, would a Jew in Nazi Germany go to the SS or to the Gestapo to report a crime by so-called "Aryans" against them? Lol no. So why the hell are you still clinging to flawed statistics about lynchings of blacks during 1860s-1960s? Why are you defending white supremacy?

Pathetic, and spineless. I thought you were just an idiot, but apparently you're a completely disingenuous asshole too.

It was Damra, and the post in which he called them "illiterate primitives with low IQ" has since been deleted.

That was pretty harsh, but how would you describe a continental wide population that didn't invent the wheel until Northern Europeans introduced it to them in the 18th century?

so if someone has a fedor or matt hughes av they are representative of that ethnicity??? LMAO

And I suppose images people choose for their avs aren't in anyway way, (possibly in part an ethnic affinity) representative of anything they like or identify with?

That was pretty harsh, but how would you describe a continental wide population that didn't invent the wheel until Northern Europeans introduced it to them in the 18th century?

And I suppose images people choose for their avs aren't in anyway way, (possibly in part an ethnic affinity) representative of anything they like or identify with?
yup im a pickle....
can we stay on topic and stop this nonsense? i WAS having a nice convo with the great A about lynching statistics in the 1950's
giphy.gif

Full Disclaimer:

Considering the amount of time I've spent watching The Simpsons in my life, and the influence it had on my love of comedy, I am kind of a Simpsons come to life.
I learned English mainly by watching the Simpsons with subtitles.

Pathetic, and spineless. I thought you were just an idiot, but apparently you're a completely disingenuous asshole too.

What else would he be assuming then, if a disparity is created between an independent white community neighboring an independent black community to label it as white supremacist?

You'd like to imagine I'm stupid wouldn't you? Easier on the dissonance to justify ignoring my arguments with stupid gifs huh?

yup im a pickle....
can we stay on topic and stop this nonsense? i WAS having a nice convo with the great A about lynching statistics in the 1950's
giphy.gif

Do you like Pickle Rick? Any association with Pickle Rick, or just randomly chose an image to throw up as your av?

What else would he be assuming then, if a disparity is created between an independent white community neighboring an independent black community to label it as white supremacist?

You'd like to imagine I'm stupid wouldn't you? Easier on the dissonance to justify ignoring my arguments with stupid gifs huh?
Unfortunately, I don't have much of an imagination.

Back