Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

Yeah called my tcable provider, ended up as a mess up on their end. I knew I had tvg1 and 2 this whole time. Anyway I was gonna shell out for it if I had to anyway, like you said this is a big deal to me, the money doesn't matter but I don't want to put in work breaking down a race and not even watch it, lol. So yeah we're all good, can't wait!

Yeah called my tcable provider, ended up as a mess up on their end. I knew I had tvg1 and 2 this whole time. Anyway I was gonna shell out for it if I had to anyway, like you said this is a big deal to me, the money doesn't matter but I don't want to put in work breaking down a race and not even watch it, lol. So yeah we're all good, can't wait!

Great to hear. You'll be feeling so alive about 10 mins from I'm thinking too. Your heart will let you know.

I also added a $5 place bet on America's Tale as well just to let you know. In case she runs well and doesn't quite get there I'd at least like to earn a little something if I'm almost right.

$5 to win and $5 to place on the #6 America's Tale
$8 to show on the #9 Missive

Are my plays this race.

Great to hear. You'll be feeling so alive about 10 mins from I'm thinking too. Your heart will let you know.

I also added a $5 place bet on America's Tale as well just to let you know. In case she runs well and doesn't quite get there I'd at least like to earn a little something if I'm almost right.
Followed that, thanks for the heads up.

My brother is conked out in the other room with the door open, he'll be up bitching me out if we get something out of this, b/c I'll definitely be yelling at the screen, haha. Let's hope he wakes up.

Son of a bitch. I tried to tail you guys but missed it by seconds. Good luck though, rooting for ya.

That's just Blunt calling a 23/1 shot to hit the board like a pro.

Think I'm going this way in the G3 Lecomte;

- $5 to win and $10 to show on the #1 Lone Sailor
- $2 exacta box with the #1 Lone Sailor, #5 Kowboy Karma, and #12 Principe Guilherme

The finish of Instilled Regards' last race is bugging me too much with the way he flattened out late after looking like he'd go right on by, the way he was veering in and out in the stretch, and with the way he kept switching between lead legs late. All the signs of a very tired horse, so I'll try to beat him completely today considering he has to ship across country (for the 1st time) after that effort and will be a short price. He can win, though, for sure.

@t6p

Race 9 at the Fair Grounds if you want to play along with Blunt and I on this one.

Stronger than ever had a great late run there. You were right, the favorites were ripe for an upset. At least we hit Missive for the show.

Congrats Blunt. Not what we wanted, but you have to feel good about getting a profit on your first one.

Congrats Blunt. Not what we wanted, but you have to feel good about getting a profit on your first one.
It was fun for sure. I don't know how to do the math yet, I swear bm is asking me to rob them, they still have the lines up, idiots, but I'm assuming we still came out okay. And we have another one coming up soon. Love it.

It was fun for sure. I don't know how to do the math yet, I swear bm is asking me to rob them, they still have the lines up, idiots, but I'm assuming we still came out okay. And we have another one coming up soon. Love it.

I got a $26+ return for my $18 investment, so you should have the same if betting the same amounts I did.

@t6p

Race 9 at the Fair Grounds if you want to play along with Blunt and I on this one.

I'm in. GL guys.

Nice work on that last one too. So pissed I didn't get in. The timer was counting down and I missed by like 2 seconds, haha.

I'm in. GL guys.

Nice work on that last one too. So pissed I didn't get in. The timer was counting down and I missed by like 2 seconds, haha.

Sorry about that, T. I should've gave out better particulars for you beforehand as far as race #, track, etc.

We'll try to make it up for you in this next one here.

Back