Trump Lawyer Pays off a 100 Women According to Bannon ;)

Democrats fly to Lolita Island, and molest/rape/kill children in satanic rituals.

Lesser of two evils I guess.

pizzagate-1024x576.png

PizzaGateInstagramJimmyCometyounggirlducttape.png

Sorry that a potus that tweets like a lil sensitive girl and runs things like a reality show is being discussed.
That has absolutely no bearing on your life, at all.

This is just whining.

I mean it's not like a person who plays games of chicken with nukes is someone people would pay attention to ;)
The planet has been playing "nuclear chicken" for 69 years. Don't worry, Donald Trump isn't going to make the sky fall on your head.

This is just whining.

The planet has been playing "nuclear chicken" for 69 years. Don't worry, Donald Trump isn't going to make the sky fall on your head.
Playing stupid childish nuke games on Twitter with madmen is perfectly fine. It's a game stable geniuses play all the time.

Don't forget that Bannon is now a reputable source, because he's been fired from the administration, Breitbart doesn't even want him, and he's completely irrelevant. NOW Liberals want us to listen to him.

LOL. Just....LOL.

No, what is funny is how many of your posts you sourced a Bannon ran Brietbart article in your post history.

This is just whining.

Translation: I'm pro-life because of morals<45>

Playing stupid childish nuke games on Twitter with madmen is perfectly fine. It's a game stable geniuses play all the time.

Fools never see anything but the immediate impact of their decisions, and the decisions of others. This is perfectly demonstrated by MAGtard's reflexive "Aw yeah, he just rustling them jimmies!!" every time Trump embarrasses our nation and makes other nations far more reticent to deal with us diplomatically in the future, like they already have been.

They having nothing to offer but ignorance and cynicism in tandem.

{<huh}
What exactly are you trying to communicate here?

I'm afraid I'm not privy to this joke's meaning.

Just that like my trump vs Obama's economy thread, I want all you posters that don't give a shit that trump has been married 3 times, had a recording saying grab em by the pussy, had an insider with access to this info claiming trump paid off 100 women, on a registry so we all know who you are, so that when you argue your BS this is a Christian nation non-sense, we can all laugh at you.

Just that like my trump vs Obama's economy thread, I want all you posters that don't give a shit that trump has been married 3 times, had a recording saying grab em by the pussy, had an insider with access to this info claiming trump paid off 100 women, on a registry so we all know who you are, so that when you argue your BS this is a Christian nation non-sense, we can all laugh at you.

If you've ever debated me in 2nd Amendment threads, you should know by now that I won't participate in any registries, especially one run by someone named "VivaRevolution" for goodness sake!

"VivaRevolution's opinion registry, so your opinions can be confiscated at a later date."

Lol

If you've ever debated me in 2nd Amendment threads, you should know by now that I won't participate in any registries, especially one run by someone named "VivaRevolution" for goodness sake!

"VivaRevolution's opinion registry, so your opinions can be confiscated at a later date."

Lol

Hey, its cool, make all the jokes you like, but please know, you Trump defenders seem like cartoons right now, so you are just acting in character.

It's good that you guys are so transparent that you are just playing a role.

Hey, its cool, make all the jokes you like, but please know, you Trump defenders seem like cartoons right now, so you are just acting in character.

It's good that you guys are so transparent that you are just playing a role.

Cartoonish to whom?

It's interesting that you would assume that I'm playing some sort of role. Surely you have enough imagination to be able to understand why someone could support Donald Trump?

Without the ability to understand another person's perspective, there can be no empathy.

Cartoonish to whom?

It's interesting that you would assume that I'm playing some sort of role. Surely you have enough imagination to be able to understand why someone could support Donald Trump?

Without the ability to understand another person's perspective, there can be no empathy.

If you honestly believe this, I want you to know how much I think you must be rationalizing your support of trump.

I have seen your past posting history. What you said you believed in prior to trump, and your support of trump currently, is hypocritical.

Cartoonish to whom?

The Republicans are right, we need a better approach to mental health.

Back