Chelsea Manning running for Senate in Maryland...

ShoelessRye

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Will challenge Dem Sen Ben Cardin in a primary.

What a shit show. I'd much rather her run third party even. She won't get 20% against Cardin in the primary, but will be a damn mock/attack point until then.

Arpio, Manning, Moore, The rock, Oprah....

What in the fuck has this post Trump politics become?

So a traitor who got a taxpayer funded sex change wants to make decisions for the people of Maryland. This is odd. And the people who vote for him need to be put on a watchlist. I'm not sure which one. Maybe all of them.

Probably transphobic not to vote for her. Manning by a landslide.

So a traitor who got a taxpayer funded sex change wants to make decisions for the people of Maryland. This is odd. And the people who vote for him need to be put on a watchlist. I'm not sure which one. Maybe all of them.
*her

Just sayin...

INB4 someone say something hateful...

tenor.gif

This is only as big of a story as those that want to be outraged make it. It should only matter what he... her.... it ..... they....... ok so I'm confused on which pronoun to use, anyways it should only matter on where Manning stands on the issues and what direction the people of the state wish to go.

It's bigotry not to vote for him. He has the victim credentials, that supersedes all else. Jack V will NOT be in this thread. His side is going down this road, and that's why Independants voted for trump. This social destruction has been ordained for us. Leftists are turning more and more blind eyes to reality in support of what WAS a decent ideology, but what is not anymore. Sorry.

Last edited:
If true, good way to get more gov't secrets to leak.

How does she still qualify for a security clearance btw?

It's bigotry not to vote for him. He has the victim credentials, that supersedes all else. Jack V will NOT be in this thread. His side is going down this road, and that's why Independants voted for trump. This social destruction has been ordained for us. Leftists are turning more and more blind eyes to reality in support of what WAS a decent ideology, but what us not anymore. Sorry.

Couldn't you make the same argument for the right? Or maybe even say the right started the fringe candidate stuff.
Roy Moore comes to mind here. Even without the Pedo stuff.

I mean I get it. The dude isn't really a woman and that is a scientific fact.
But if I sample GOP candidates in certain states how many of belief the earth is only 6000 years old?
Or that guy who thought women can't get pregnant from rape. The American right is not exactly on the side of scientific facts unless it comes to the trannys.

US elections resembles a clown show more and more with each passing year.

I wonder if obama knew this when he let him out.

US elections resembles a clown show more and more with each passing year.
Another 50 years of thisnand we'll be able to challenge Brazil in that category.

Another 50 years of thisnand we'll be able to challenge Brazil in that category.
I'd say you're already on par with Brazil since you have a reality show host as your president, a talk show host and a professional rassler about to run for president. Now you got a tranny going for the senate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back