Does anyone else get redirected to spam when on mobile?

I used to, but macbook with adblock uBlock never again. And I use safari on my mobile, zero ads.

@Tachy @Lethal @Peteyandjia

The 'You've won a free Samsung...' pop-up redirect is getting out of hand. Took me 8 tries to log in just now. Any way we could get that looked at?

Thnx, management

The 'You've won a free Samsung...' pop-up redirect is getting out of hand. Took me 8 tries to log in just now. Any way we could get that looked at?

Thnx, management
Yeah when I go to log onto my phone I get this. Have to close the browser because you can’t go back, and then try to put my password in again. Let’s me enter a few letters and does it again. Takes 3-4 times to be able to log in

Yeah when I go to log onto my phone I get this. Have to close the browser because you can’t go back, and then try to put my password in again. Let’s me enter a few letters and does it again. Takes 3-4 times to be able to log in

Yep. Sometimes it take a lot more attempts than that.

Thnx, management
Even with a plat account?

I used to always have trouble with ads redirecting me when I was using my phone, but since I had a plat account, I've not had any trouble. (probably jinxed myself now)

this is what tachycardia said in the past

nope, i need screencaps in order to identify the ad issues to get them removed or fixed

Can anyone else not see embedded links on mobile? Tweets haven't been loading for me for like the last week

AdOps is testing scanning tools to clean up the ads. They have to select a vendor and get it set up. It's expensive. I've found that reporting the ads is a waste of time. They've become too sophisticated to find and remove without the right tools. The only advice I can offer is get a mobile browser with an adblocker or become a premium member.

Can anyone else not see embedded links on mobile? Tweets haven't been loading for me for like the last week
If embedded tweets aren't loading, you're probably blocking 3rd party cookies.

Firefox Desktop: Go to address bar move your cursor to the page info area and you'll be given the option to override the default security setting to allow the embedded content to load.
Firefox Mobile: settings, privacy, cookies

Chrome Desktop - settings, advanced, content, cookies
Chrome Mobile - settings, site settings, cookies

The Do Not Track setting essentially blocks 3rd party cookies. That can also interfere with embedded content loading.

For more details, other browsers see How to Block Third-Party Cookies in Every Web Browser (and do the opposite)

If embedded tweets aren't loading, you're probably blocking 3rd party cookies.

Firefox Desktop: Go to address bar move your cursor to the page info area and you'll be given the option to override the default security setting to allow the embedded content to load.
Firefox Mobile: settings, privacy, cookies

Chrome Desktop - settings, advanced, content, cookies
Chrome Mobile - settings, site settings, cookies

The Do Not Track setting essentially blocks 3rd party cookies. That can also interfere with embedded content loading.

For more details, other browsers see How to Block Third-Party Cookies in Every Web Browser (and do the opposite)

I'm using the app man

Back