Serious petition for John 5 to be on Joe Rogan's podcast

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I seriously would want John 5 to be on JRE. Are any of you guys here part of Rogan's forums and could relay the message?

My fave of his solo work:

Rock musicians Rogan has had on his podcast: Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins, James Hetfield of Metallica, Paul Stanley of Kiss, Dan Auerbach of Black keys, Maynard Keenan of Tool 2x and David Lee Roth.

John 5 is best known as Marilyn Manson's former guitarist, currently Rob Zombie's guitarist/song co-writer.

Known as one of the best technically gifted players in mainstream rock, here is Kirk Hammett wowed by John 5:

As far as crazy Rock N Roll stories, he has a whole stockpile of them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waZc86ibuDo

John 5???

I thought that was the number of times Jones has failed a drug test.

I'll see what I can do

scorpion-mortal-kombat-animated-gif-1.gif

Twiggy Ramirez likes to grab them by the coochie. He'd be more interesting.

Good luck. I imagine he's got a long lineup of future guests already booked. Any semi-famous person wanting to promote something tries to get on there

"you better freeze that brain"
"[his music] will live on for hundreds of years"

John said that jokingly but I think he unconsciously conveyed that he was prepared for Eddie's eventual death, meaning Eddie's close friends knew he didn't have too long.

A chapter in the Bible is going to be on Rogan's podcast?

One step closer for this to happen. Before Zombie and Manson, John 5 was already the guitarist for Diamond Dave and will release an album some 23 years since the last time they worked together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back