NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I didn't get that. Even if there had been encroachment on Tennessee, isn't that a five yarder? The bad Mariota spot, no call on the face mask etc etc we could go for awhile.

It was 4th and 5.

All day for Brady to throw. All......day.

I swear these guys are afraid to hit him.

Oh, could have swore it said 4th and 10.
It was 4 and 10 until the refs realized it might give Ten some momentum, so they changed it. Play started 4th and 5, penalty made it 4th and 10, reversed it for the 1st down.

Refs must’ve taken that play off....
No, they just refused to review a 'dropped' Ravens TD (clearly in the receiver's hands) which lead to the Ravens having to scramble on the field for a rushed FG attempt.

Refs must’ve taken that play off....

Dude no one is denying that the Pats are a great team and likely would've won this game fair and square (I'm a Titans fan and I'll even admit that). But you can't watch this game and not say that there isnt a ton of subjective officiating.

Oh, could have swore it said 4th and 10.
It was when it was correctly called as a false start. Refs realized that they had correctly called against NE and reversed the call to give them a first down.

Dude no one is denying that the Pats are a great team and likely would've won this game fair and square (I'm a Titans fan and I'll even admit that). But you can't watch this game and not say that there is a ton of subjective officiating.
Not sure if I hate the bullshit calls more or the fact that their can ass fans pretend that they dont exist.

Not sure if I hate the bullshit calls more or the fact that their can ass fans pretend that they dont exist.

Yeah my buddy is a big Pats fan and told me
I'm just being sore about the game lol.

It's why :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: works so perfectly as a description of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back