NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Cheatriot fans' fault. They're so used to it, they honestly think this is how games are supposed to be reffed.

Had to turn that shit off. Staying here for the lulz though.

It's not Cheatriot fans' fault. They're so used to it, they honestly think this is how games are supposed to be reffed.
Can you imagine the crash back to reality when they're left as nothing more than a mediocre franchise again?

It'll be like an alcoholic trying to go cold turkey.

Can you imagine the crash back to reality when they're left as nothing more than a mediocre franchise again?

It'll be like an alcoholic trying to go cold turkey.

We had just had an amazing run few teams have had. We're good.

It will be interesting to see what difference there is with both coordinators gone. Though Im a firm believer that Belicheat/Brady selling their souls and the owner paying the refs are the real reasons for their success.

But nobody wants to talk about that. Just the refs and shit.
Bullshit.

Every person here gives Brady and that team their due credit. Theyre incredible.

That doesnt change the fact that theyre gift wrapped penalties more times than anyone can count.

Nah, you have no idea what you're in for lol.
They dont because there are no long term Pats fans lol. They literally didnt have any before this began.

Dude no one is denying that the Pats are a great team and likely would've won this game fair and square (I'm a Titans fan and I'll even admit that). But you can't watch this game and not say that there isnt a ton of subjective officiating.

I like the Titans and expected a tough game. I wasn’t surprised to see them come out and score 1st. Subjective officiating? I mean there is a cuntiness amongst Pats haters that will grab onto anything they can to discredit them. Pats have been fucked by plenty of calls that these broads here would never acknowledge. No need to take them seriously. Pats have always had to earn the respect against impossible odds.

They dont because there are no long term Pats fans lol. They literally didnt have any before this began.
This is so true. I lived in Boston when they won their first SB. They were, at best, the city's 3rd team behind the Red Cans and the Bruins. And even with the Celtics not being very good at the time, they were about on par. When Bledsoe went down, half the city's sports fans checked out until the playoffs started.

I like the Titans and expected a tough game. I wasn’t surprised to see them come out and score 1st. Subjective officiating? I mean there is a cuntiness amongst Pats haters that will grab onto anything they can to discredit them. Pats have been fucked by plenty of calls that these broads here would never acknowledge. No need to take them seriously. Pats have always had to earn the respect against impossible odds.
LOL

Dude... I've been since Grogan and Bears beating is 45-3 in the Superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back