If you got paid $1,000,000 to fight a UFC fighter, who would fight and who would not fight?

calisoul

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
A lot of people would say they fight anyone for that kind of money. They have to be top fighters and not female unless you are female.

Would fight:
Damian Mia
MM
Royce Gracie
any other great submission fighter

Would not fight:
Hunt
Nelson
JDS
Carwin
Ubereem
Ngannou

hi-res-a42af05b4ff1b20109ee73a47fcb2450_crop_north.jpg

Anyone. Any time. Anywhere.

For a million dollars I'd fight Ngannou, call him a ninja during the staredown and Cecil People's could be the ref playing candy crush on his phone during the fight.

$1 million?

Everyone, even Francis. Not like I'd take a prolonged beating, I'd get finished quick. A million bucks for a concussion is worth it.

Francis .
One punch and it's over . I would get stage fright and would want to get the F out of there early
it would be hard for Francis to comeback from being knocked out by 5,7 manlet who only weighs 170 but them the breaks

Last edited:
Would fight:
Khabib... He'd tell me to give up because he deserves a title shot and I would.

I'd fight Francis, Overeem, JDS, Rumble, Volkan and Miocic, and I'd knock them all out.

I already beat most of the fighters on UFC roster with my CAF on Ea Sports UFC 2 on PS4, so I know I can beat any of them, no challenge, although Ngannou is not in it so I guess I'll say him just by virtue of the fact I haven't faced him yet.

A lot of people would say they fight anyone for that kind of money. They have to be top fighters and not female unless you are female.

Would fight:
Damian Mia
MM
Royce Gracie
any other great submission fighter

Would not fight:
Hunt
Nelson
JDS
Carwin
Ubereem
Ngannou
andywang450.jpg

If I win can I have 2 million?

If so I want Roli Delgado.

20140910031918_IMG_0848.JPG

There is no UFC fighter that I wouldn't fight for a million dollars. That said, I would prefer to fight some little fucking twerp like Ray Borg than Jon Jones.

For 1 mil. I'd fight who ever you wanted me to. Flat out straight up. Who fucking ever

i would fight paige van zant to ask her for a date in the octagon.
so 1 mio with a date with van zant is a good deal bro.

740full-paige-vanzant.jpg

If I win can I have 2 million?

If so I want Roli Delgado.

20140910031918_IMG_0848.JPG
That is probably the weakest looking fighter build I've ever seen. He looks like he just runs track, lol

I am pretty sure you win this thread @Buff

I would love to see an unathletic average looking man fight Ronda. I’m really confident you could just throw her around, avoid the clinch, then hit her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back