If you got paid $1,000,000 to fight a UFC fighter, who would fight and who would not fight?

calisoul

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
A lot of people would say they fight anyone for that kind of money. They have to be top fighters and not female unless you are female.

Would fight:
Damian Mia
MM
Royce Gracie
any other great submission fighter

Would not fight:
Hunt
Nelson
JDS
Carwin
Ubereem
Ngannou

hi-res-a42af05b4ff1b20109ee73a47fcb2450_crop_north.jpg

Anyone. Any time. Anywhere.

For a million dollars I'd fight Ngannou, call him a ninja during the staredown and Cecil People's could be the ref playing candy crush on his phone during the fight.

$1 million?

Everyone, even Francis. Not like I'd take a prolonged beating, I'd get finished quick. A million bucks for a concussion is worth it.

Francis .
One punch and it's over . I would get stage fright and would want to get the F out of there early
it would be hard for Francis to comeback from being knocked out by 5,7 manlet who only weighs 170 but them the breaks

Last edited:
Would fight:
Khabib... He'd tell me to give up because he deserves a title shot and I would.

I'd fight Francis, Overeem, JDS, Rumble, Volkan and Miocic, and I'd knock them all out.

I already beat most of the fighters on UFC roster with my CAF on Ea Sports UFC 2 on PS4, so I know I can beat any of them, no challenge, although Ngannou is not in it so I guess I'll say him just by virtue of the fact I haven't faced him yet.

A lot of people would say they fight anyone for that kind of money. They have to be top fighters and not female unless you are female.

Would fight:
Damian Mia
MM
Royce Gracie
any other great submission fighter

Would not fight:
Hunt
Nelson
JDS
Carwin
Ubereem
Ngannou
andywang450.jpg

If I win can I have 2 million?

If so I want Roli Delgado.

20140910031918_IMG_0848.JPG

There is no UFC fighter that I wouldn't fight for a million dollars. That said, I would prefer to fight some little fucking twerp like Ray Borg than Jon Jones.

For 1 mil. I'd fight who ever you wanted me to. Flat out straight up. Who fucking ever

i would fight paige van zant to ask her for a date in the octagon.
so 1 mio with a date with van zant is a good deal bro.

740full-paige-vanzant.jpg

If I win can I have 2 million?

If so I want Roli Delgado.

20140910031918_IMG_0848.JPG
That is probably the weakest looking fighter build I've ever seen. He looks like he just runs track, lol

I am pretty sure you win this thread @Buff

I would love to see an unathletic average looking man fight Ronda. I’m really confident you could just throw her around, avoid the clinch, then hit her.

Back