If you got paid $1,000,000 to fight a UFC fighter, who would fight and who would not fight?

$50,000 I'll fight who ever.

images

<{chips}>

Gotta be safe

i would fight page van zant to ask her for a date in the octagon.
so 1 mio with a date with van zant is a good deal bro.

This is one of the plots for the Entourage movie lol

Lol @ thinking Maia is a safe fight for a slob. TS would regret that with the quickness.

Everyone saying Ngannou. Lol. Some would die. I'd pick Louis Smolka. I'd probably win that fight.

Anyone. I'd panic wrestle then tap immediately.

I would love to see an unathletic average looking man fight Ronda. I’m really confident you could just throw her around, avoid the clinch, then hit her.
You'd be surprised how quick women fighters are.

Lol @ thinking Maia is a safe fight for a slob. TS would regret that with the quickness.

I mean, worst case scenario he breaks a limb before the ref steps in after you tap.

I'd rather have something broken or get choked out than have Stipe dribble my head like a basketball.

I mean, worst case scenario he breaks a limb before the ref steps in after you tap.

I'd rather have something broken or get choked out than have Stipe dribble my head like a basketball.
That's probably what Barboza said before getting in the cage with a fighting bear.

Famous last words.

Id fight Conor, but swallow a bomb before the fight. Detonate it at the stare down. Do the world a favor

That is probably the weakest looking fighter build I've ever seen. He looks like he just runs track, lol

I am pretty sure you win this thread @Buff

He had a very short rise and a very spectacular fall.

A big hearted but boring guy that was supposed to get KO'd at the elimination stage, somehow he won a decision over Junie Brownie on TUF while Junie was unravelling mentally...

Then he beat this guy at the finale via guillotine:
20140910032152_IMG_4317.JPG

(This guy, John Polakawski, spent his whole time inn tuf hugging people and saying "why can't we all just get along", prompting Big Nog of all people to say he might he too night to be a fighter.)

Then he lost a boring decision to Paul Kelly where he ran away a lot.

Then he signed a contract to fight heavy-handed Andre Winner, and weighed in looking like this:
20091113100545_IMG_0782.JPG

And was promptly KTFO.
andre-winner_roli-delgado.gif

That's probably what Barboza said before getting in the cage with a fighting bear.

Famous last words.

Maia has literally said he wants to beat his opponent hurting them the least he has to, and he's generally not some GnP monster like Khabib. I mean, he could mount me and beat the shit out of me, but even if i wasnt just some slightly fat guy who's only asset in the fight at all be that I'm really strong, he'd just take a limb or choke me out.

Especially vs. some random bum like me he wouldnt put on a prolonged beating.

Maia has literally said he wants to beat his opponent hurting them the least he has to, and he's generally not some GnP monster like Khabib. I mean, he could mount me and beat the shit out of me, but even if i wasnt just some slightly fat guy who's only asset in the fight at all be that I'm really strong, he'd just take a limb or choke me out.

Especially vs. some random bum like me he wouldnt put on a prolonged beating.
source.gif

I would love to see an unathletic average looking man fight Ronda. I’m really confident you could just throw her around, avoid the clinch, then hit her.
Ever seen UFC 1? The smallest, weakest competitor won it with rudimentary grappling.

Ronda Rousey rips the arms off any average joe.

You really don't understand fighting.

Back