NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but to be fair most of the penalties called against NE were after the game was in hand. Also, they seemed to stiff the Titans with penalties at the most opportune times.

Not always. In the AFC championship game in 2006 (games was in 2007), they were up 21-3 against the Colts. They called a crap PI on NE in the endzone on a third down play in the second half where the Colts would have attempted a FG. Instead, they scored a TD that completely changed the momentum of that game. There have been more calls like that as well.

The league loves the pats other than suspending their QB four games last year.

It's not that anyone really expected Tennessee to have a shot tonight. But they showed they had a potential to make it competitive. Much more than likely they lose but watching them get robbed of that competitiveness is what pisses people off.

I was just out of diapers then, LOL. My dad was basically just a Celtics fan so pretty much all of my early sports memories involve the Celtics. I didn't start following the Patriots until the mid-90s, around the same time I started following the UFC/MMA. Watching the Patriots get crushed by Favre and the Packers was my version of the Bears beat down.

That game was a lot closer than you make it sound. The Patsies were on the way back but Desmond Howard sealed that game.

They dont because there are no long term Pats fans lol. They literally didnt have any before this began.
Every home game has been sold out since 1994 when Kraft bought the team and we realized that we finally had an owner that was wealthy, competent and actually gave a shit.

Not always. In the AFC championship game in 2006 (games was in 2007), they were up 21-3 against the Colts. They called a crap PI on NE in the endzone on a third down play in the second half where the Colts would have attempted a FG. Instead, they scored a TD that completely changed the momentum of that game. There have been more calls like that as well.

I'm talking more about the game tonight. But yeah it happens.

The league loves the pats other than suspending their QB four games last year.
Yeah, when you get caught cheating and destroy the evidence when investigators ask for it, it's simply outrageous to consider consequences.

Lol at bringing up a call in a game a decade ago against the only QB/team as coddled by the league as Brady.

Every home game has been sold out since 1994 when Kraft bought the team and we realized that we finally had an owner that was wealthy, competent and actually gave a shit.
Lol, every Denver game has been sold out since the 60s, even when they were dogshit for 20+ years.

True diehahds in Bawstun.

The midget on the sideline really lends itself to the circus this game was. Die in a fire, NE.

Yeah my buddy is a big Pats fan and told me
I'm just being sore about the game lol.

Pats fans remember the shit days. When you think of bandwagon fans, Broncos fans are the penultimate example. A shit team performs well one year and they come out of the woodwork.

See you next year, Coach Mularkey.
Can't wait.

<2>

Happened against Denver too in 2005.

That's a long time ago and well before the league startling coddling the Pats hardcore. I'm speaking of the game tonight. I can think of three bullshit penalties off the top of my head starting with the OPI on Decker which basically killed tennessee's momentum.

Pats fans remember the shit days. When you think of bandwagon fans, Broncos fans are the penultimate example. A shit team performs well one year and they come out of the woodwork.

Keep trying, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

So if Bronco fans are penultimate, then you admit that Pat fans are the pinnacle of bandwagoneers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back