If you got paid $1,000,000 to fight a UFC fighter, who would fight and who would not fight?

Give me that money and I'll fight any fighter in the UFC in the cage or a street fight.

Fail to see how I'm pretending to be tough when I'm saying he'd submit me as soon as the fight hits the floor.
All you'd have is your ample strength. Classic contest of raw power vs the wily arts of a technical wizard.

May the best man win.

Line'em up. Line up the toughest ones you want. I'd fight more than one at a time if I got a million for each one. One thing about growing up poor... it's a great motivator to make money in any way possible, and this is easy money. I'd box Tyson (Obv. not for long) for a million bucks. I'd do it several times for the right money. Anyone who says that they wouldn't fight ANYONE for a million dollars, grew up easy, grew up soft, and has NO IDEA what it is like to work 70+ hour work weeks in the hot sun and driving blizzards. Doing 16 hours a day laying block or tying rebar or something with no days off for weeks at a time, will teach a man that there isn't much he won't do for the right amount of money.

For $1000000 I'd fight anyone. If I could choose I'd fight CM Punk and quite possibly win.

For that money I'd only fight Charlie "the Spaniard" Brenneman. Still, he would kill me.

He had a very short rise and a very spectacular fall.

A big hearted but boring guy that was supposed to get KO'd at the elimination stage, somehow he won a decision over Junie Brownie on TUF while Junie was unravelling mentally...

Then he beat this guy at the finale via guillotine:
20140910032152_IMG_4317.JPG

(This guy, John Polakawski, spent his whole time inn tuf hugging people and saying "why can't we all just get along", prompting Big Nog of all people to say he might he too night to be a fighter.)

Then he lost a boring decision to Paul Kelly where he ran away a lot.

Then he signed a contract to fight heavy-handed Andre Winner, and weighed in looking like this:
20091113100545_IMG_0782.JPG

And was promptly KTFO.
andre-winner_roli-delgado.gif
Looks like he did some crunches and 10 lb bicep curls for that contract lol thanks for posting this

That is probably the weakest looking fighter build I've ever seen. He looks like he just runs track, lol

I am pretty sure you win this thread @Buff
Well, he wrestled since he was in junior high and is a pretty moderate level blackbelt. His hands just sucked.

I'd take on CM Punk.... atleast I know i'd have a greater than 40-50% chance to win. Then i'd get 2 million. LoL (Mil to show, Mil to win). Anyone else would just be me taking a swing or two as I got countered and dropped like a bad habit.

All you'd have is your ample strength. Classic contest of raw power vs the wily arts of a technical wizard.

May the best man win.

I said he'd easily beat me, and that hencould mount me and beat the shit out of me if he wanted to. I never said that i could win or even be competitive in any way shape or form. I am really strong, at least compared to the average guy. My deadlift is just short of 500lbs and I bench 260. Never claimed that would make a difference vs. Maia, i said its the only thing that i have that would translate to a fight at all.

But by all means, go ahead and pretend you know what you're talking about.

Looks like he did some crunches and 10 lb bicep curls for that contract lol thanks for posting this
TUF 8 was an awesome watch... It's on putlocker. Super entertaining.

Khabib.

And I'd break that little bitch and make him tap to strikes and then call out Ngannou so I can smash him too.

I just see red and bodies start hitting the floor man. I'm an animal when I let these hands fly.

Damn, that was literally my first thought
Yeah, I have a blue belt in Okinawan karate (which is pretty weak) I would just do a camp focusing on wrestling and I am pretty sure I could grapple f. him with my size and weight advantage.

Edit: I am 39 and fat.

Yeah, I have a blue belt in Okinawan karate (which is pretty weak) I would just do a camp focusing on wrestling and I am pretty sure I could grapple f. him with my size and weight advantage.
Everyone makes fun of him but I've heard his grappling is actually fairly good, his standup is really bad though.

I 'm pretty sure I saw a video back in the day of him submitting Drew Fickett or someone like that at a grappling tournament

if by fight you mean the bell rings and i tap before we ever make any sort of contact sign me up

Back