NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that anyone really expected Tennessee to have a shot tonight. But they showed they had a potential to make it competitive. Much more than likely they lose but watching them get robbed of that competitiveness is what pisses people off.
This. They showed up to play tonight but obviously didn't have the firepower to have one thing go against them, nevermind two so early. Game was a wash after that

I also remember living in New England when the Pats lost to GB in the SB. Their 'fans' genuinely didn't even care. They were more upset that the Yankees won the WS that year than that they lost the SB.
Lol this isn't even remotely true

Play of the game
empire-sports-NFL-referee-throwing-flag-no-touch-quarterback-qb.jpg

Over and over again, Titans really had no answer for it.

Last edited:
Also, you fruits need to come to grips with the fact that they were deflating balls and got caught

That game was a lot closer than you make it sound. The Patsies were on the way back but Desmond Howard sealed that game.

They had a good first quarter and a good drive to start the 3rd which was immediately nullified by Howard. Wasn't really close. Then Kraft and his wife got into a fight with Parcells about drafting Terry Glenn and got him to leave and take their best offensive player, Any Given Sunday style.

If I were a Pats fan Id be the biggest heel ever. Just full on embrace the hate. Let it flow through you.
What can I say, I'm a nice guy. :)

Also, Boston sports teams had a 15-year championship drought while I was growing up. I was too young to really remember the championships from before then, and the local teams didn't start winning championships again until I was in my 20s.

I think that helped build more character than some of these younger fans and bandwagon fans who've seen nothing but winning. You've got people who come to Boston from some shit town somewhere for college and then they stay for their careers and then they become bandwagon fans.

But I was born and raised in Boston, and even though I live far away now and might not ever go back to live there, I'm a Boston sports fan for life, whether they win all the time or suck ass. Much respect to all the people out there from wherever who are the same way.

What can I say, I'm a nice guy. :)

Also, Boston sports teams had a 15-year championship drought while I was growing up. I was too young to really remember the championships from before then, and the local teams didn't start winning championships again until I was in my 20s.

I think that helped build more character than some of these younger fans and bandwagon fans who've seen nothing but winning. You've got people who come to Boston from some shit town somewhere for college and then they stay for their careers and then they become bandwagon fans.

But I was born and raised in Boston, and even though I live far away now and might not ever go back to live there, I'm a Boston sports fan for life, whether they win all the time or suck ass. Much respect to all the people out there from wherever who are the same way.
Nope, the fact of the matter is FUCK THE PATRIOTS.

They won the Superbowl in 2004, not 2005.
They beat Philly in the '05 SB. If you're talking the '05 season/'06 playoffs, I'm not going to pretend to remember a shit 2nd round game that wasn't close. But LMAO at you having to reach this far back.

Lol this isn't even remotely true
I heard Sox fans whining all the way until the next season began. Pats fans were over it in a week. Granted, they expected to get blown out as that was when the NFC had won like a dozen+ SBs in a row.

No they don’t. You especially don’t. Stop bulls hitting everybody.
Lol ok.

Ive been arguing Brady>Montana longer than youve been a “fan”.

They beat Philly in the '05 SB. If you're talking the '05 season/'06 playoffs, I'm not going to pretend to remember a shit 2nd round game that wasn't close. But LMAO at you having to reach this far back.

Those were just calls in the playoffs that I remember off the top of my head. I'm not going to list 100's of calls in the regular seasons too.

I heard Sox fans whining all the way until the next season began. Pats fans were over it in a week. Granted, they expected to get blown out as that was when the NFC had won like a dozen+ SBs in a row.

You are full of shit. The loss in the Superbowl wasn't that big because the Parcells stuff happened right after, which is what people cared about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back