Gender Wars MMA is TONIGHT

There's a huge difference between professional mixed martial arts and a complete and utter lack of professionalism.

Bum fights and felony fights have more credibility then this circus BS it' absolutely garbage.

No high horse here just a moral standard higher then the average Jerry Springer crowd member.

So what happened? Can't find anything about the results anywhere online which is really strange...

This show was never going to take place in Russia” said Wiuff bluntly. “The show is taking place at a warehouse in Maple Grove, Minnesota. Honestly, I was excited to face a guy like Sims if the show was going to be legit. But I want to end my career on a good note. I don’t want one of my last fights to be surrounded by controversy. I’ve only had to pull out of one other fight in my career. How can he (Kohler) call me unprofessional when he is promoting something with so many question marks? If he wants to call me a puss, how about we meet in the cage and we can see who the puss really is.”

Travis wiuff

so, Sims vs Wiuff didn't happen
but what about the main event?

so, Sims vs Wiuff didn't happen
but what about the main event?
This is all I could find - https://news.zing.vn/knock-out-nam-vo-si-ba-me-hai-con-gianh-phan-thuong-1-trieu-usd-post811780.html
" The match is not played in the octagon, there is no time limit and the rules are very special when the Trent boxer is not allowed to punch (if the right hand is open) in the case of screen put on the floor.
In the end, the epic "sex difference" ended with the victory of mother Tess Barrall's two children when she successfully defeated the opponent with a pillow.
Untitled.jpg The match starts with Trent's advantage when he hits the opponent to the floor but fails to hit. At the beginning of the first minute, male boxers continue to push down Barrall. However, the lack of concentration caused Trent to pay the price. Tess Barrall's knockout gymnast knocked out American businessmen and helped her become a millionaire in just two minutes " - Google translated . Sounds like she KOed him with a knee to da face .

well she probably won a Rizin contract to fight Gabi too lol

If the contest includes the further objectification of women by having nude ring girls, I’d say that women lost the “gender war” before the contest even started.
Consider it payback after decades of oppression, with men having to fight topless while women wore rashguards

Where the fuck is a gif!??!?! Did this event even HAPPEN MAAAAAAAAAAN?!?!?!

Could you imagine if it didn't and it was a troll job?

okZ1OtBylByB1nz58avEvHmYOsuNAIz76Ar9L6HQR8Y.jpg

This just fell into my lap so I will post it for those interested.

"The incident started when Zylinski stated on social media that “99% of women are too weak and lack the reflexes to do enough damage to stop 99% of men.”

Discuss.

Well, since less than 1% of women are MMA fighters this video does not debunk his statement.

<Goldie11>

Back