'Dragon Ball Fighterz' players get in here

Lol, it's no big deal. I really did like Tekken 5.1/DR. Even played against guys like RIP (beating him a grand total of 1 game!!), but I didn't care for Tekken 6/Tag 2. T7 is ok since they removed bound, but it's replaced with screw. I'd say its better, but I wish neither were there at all.

I dont know what the fuck you said but the last tekken I got was tag tourney for ps2

Im trying to play but its not connecting. Anyone else having an issue?

yeah everyone, the beta is a mess. worked fine yesterday tho.

Must be because they're getting flooded with everyone trying to play. Yesterday was early access so not as many people were on. This fucking sucks. They should have at least had the training mode available for offline, I just want to try it.

Havent been able to play a single match and cant play the offline easy battle either.

Playing now, this is really good.

this is not a good sign, its been down for over 12 hours now.

this is not a good sign, its been down for over 12 hours now.

Well they did come out with a statement, said they discovered some issues that were gonna take a while to fix and supposedly if they take a long time fixing it they were gonna consider extending the beta.

At this point they fucking better extend it.

Well they did come out with a statement, said they discovered some issues that were gonna take a while to fix and supposedly if they take a long time fixing it they were gonna consider extending the beta.

At this point they fucking better extend it.

Yeah this is one of the worse "betas" I have seen in awhile. I was expecting some down time but this is not making them look good.

Was finally able to get in and play a few matches. Fucking love this game honestly.

Played a few matches but the online is fucked.

Really cool fighting game

Not a bad game at all. It's like an easier version of Guilty Gear.

edit: "This game is too simple, all of the combos look the same."

Last edited:
Back