Deontay Wilder GUILTY of misdemeanor charge!! WEAK!!!

I thought weed was practically legal in the US these days, and amazingly society hasn’t collapsed into reefer madness.

Guess AJ have to come over here if they want too fight soon.

Did you people even read the article?

I seriously doubt Wilder would be smoking and putting his biggest fight at risk. Especially after all the shit he talked about the guys who test positive for banned substances. The report said he was out of town for awhile and let other people use his vehicle. When he finally came back he was pulled over and the smell of weed allowed cops to search his vehicle and find a small amount that wasn't on his person that he said wasn't even his. He was pulled over for overly tinted windows.
ban overly tinted windows.

Did you people even read the article?

The report said he was out of town for awhile and let other people use his vehicle. When he finally came back he was pulled over and the smell of weed allowed cops to search his vehicle and find a small amount that wasn't on his person that he said wasn't even his. He was pulled over for overly tinted windows.

This is fucking funny...unless you are being serious

I dunno bro. I prefer salvia before I post on forums. Gets you in a really good place.

Are you lying? I thought one wouldn't be able to use a computer, let alone navigate through a complex internet forum, while on drugs.

Are you lying? I thought one wouldn't be able to use a computer, let alone navigate through a complex internet forum, while on drugs.
If you look on YouTube what salvia does to you you wouldn’t be able to function as anything. It is a horrible shitty drug that is awful. I was joking but there may be some fools on here who think I couldn’t score pot today but I got some new shit. Seriously don’t. I never have but just watch what happens.

If you look on YouTube what salvia does to you you wouldn’t be able to function as anything. It is a horrible shitty drug that is awful. I was joking but there may be some fools on here who think I couldn’t score pot today but I got some new shit. Seriously don’t. I never have but just watch what happens.

I have seen a number of videos of people who had just shot up with some Pot or injected Salvia, and let me tell you, it is no joke.

I was told by someone I trust, that drugs are basically a gateway portal to allowing your soul to be taken over my demons, and be influenced directly by satan.

I have seen a number of videos of people who had just shot up with some Pot or injected Salvia, and let me tell you, it is no joke.

I was told by someone I trust, that drugs are basically a gateway portal to allowing your soul to be taken over my demons, and be influenced directly by satan.
Pot I’m joking, salvia isn’t even a long high and people seriously injure themselves.

Back