Francis Ngannou Vs. Anthony Joshua

LordisCapitalism

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Does it make more sense if Ngannou goes over to boxing than AJ come over and face him in the octagon?

Dana White is interested in getting into boxing. I believe DW is secretly routing for Ngannou to win so he can set up a fight between him and AJ. We all know what happens if AJ steps into the octagon, he's gonna get mauled. What's interesting is Ngannou himself is a boxer and he has called out AJ already. Money wise it makes more sense if Ngannou steps into a boxing ring and fights AJ in a stadium than AJ fighting him in the octagon in some venue in Vegas. Plus it will be a huge draw in England. AJ is British of Nigerian descent and Ngannou is French of Cameroonian origin, so it will be massive in England due to its huge African population.

So what do you guys think? Give me your 2 cents here, do you guys see these two boxing in the future after Ngannou knocks out Stipe this saturday?

Cmon man. The boxer wins in the ring, the mma fighter wins in the octagon. Lets stop this damn cross-sport nonsense. Ngannou has terrible boxing foundations if he transferred over to boxing and AJ if he transferred over to the octagon. Its a completely different game.<Fedor23>

In Boxing? Joshua

MMA? Ngannou
Kickboxing? Ngannou
Muaythai? Ngannou
Wrestling? Ngannou
BJJ? Ngannou
etc

Cmon man. The boxer wins in the ring, the mma fighter wins in the octagon. Lets stop this damn cross-sport nonsense. Ngannou has terrible boxing foundations if he transferred over to boxing and AJ if he transferred over to the octagon. Its a completely different game.<Fedor23>
Its a Conor frenesia, cmon

Does it make more sense if Ngannou goes over to boxing than AJ come over and face him in the octagon?

Dana White is interested in getting into boxing. I believe DW is secretly routing for Ngannou to win so he can set up a fight between him and AJ. We all know what happens if AJ steps into the octagon, he's gonna get mauled. What's interesting is Ngannou himself is a boxer and he has called out AJ already. Money wise it makes more sense if Ngannou steps into a boxing ring and fights AJ in a stadium than AJ fighting him in the octagon in some venue in Vegas. Plus it will be a huge draw in England. AJ is British of Nigerian descent and Ngannou is French of Cameroonian origin, so it will be massive in England due to its huge African population.

So what do you guys think? Give me your 2 cents here, do you guys see these two boxing in the future after Ngannou knocks out Stipe this saturday?
the great war of the natty vegan triathletes

The difference in skills did not stop McGregor fighting Mayweather now, did it? It's about money and entertainment. I've just been thinking - since DW wants to get in boxing and he has heaps of praise for AJ I believe he will definitely try to set up a fight between FN and AJ at Wimbledon stadium somewhere in the future.

In Boxing? Joshua

MMA? Ngannou
Kickboxing? Ngannou
Muaythai? Ngannou
Wrestling? Ngannou
BJJ? Ngannou
etc
I'm not denying that but my question is, you think DW will set up a fight between FN and AJ in boxing somewhere in the future? I think it will be a massive fight specially since Ngannou is getting alot of press lately. Ngannou is a boxer as well you know...

Before the title shot was even set up, Ngannou's coach was saying: "I’d like to see Francis about one year from now fight whoever the heavyweight champion is, whether it be Deontay Wilder or Anthony Joshua. That would be a real fight, where an MMA fighter could go in there and upset a current boxing champion.” http://mmajunkie.com/2017/12/coach-...avyweight-fight-anthony-joshua-deontay-wilder

Obviously he thinks like you do, that Francis should go to the ring. Why don't the two of you share a nice counting-your-chickens-before-they're-hatched dinner and discuss the details.

Before the title shot was even set up, Ngannou's coach was saying: "I’d like to see Francis about one year from now fight whoever the heavyweight champion is, whether it be Deontay Wilder or Anthony Joshua. That would be a real fight, where an MMA fighter could go in there and upset a current boxing champion.” http://mmajunkie.com/2017/12/coach-...avyweight-fight-anthony-joshua-deontay-wilder

Obviously he thinks like you do, that Francis should go to the ring. Why don't the two of you share a nice counting-your-chickens-before-they're-hatched dinner and discuss the details.
Well, why not? It will be nice entertainment. UFC HW champ vs world HW champ in boxing. Both of them are boxers but one of them is just a few levels above.

Well, why not? It will be nice entertainment. UFC HW champ vs world HW champ in boxing. Both of them are boxers but one of them is just a few levels above.

Can I assume though that you were one of the ones that jeered Miocic for daring to think he could survive doing the same? Even though all he claimed was that it would be a fun fight?

Prime JDS used to call out Klitschko on a weekly basis before getting smashed by cain

Can I assume though that you were one of the ones that jeered Miocic for daring to think he could survive doing the same? Even though all he claimed was that it would be a fun fight?
I'm giving Ngannou a chance because he's going to take Stipe's head off this saturday.

Prime JDS used to call out Klitschko on a weekly basis before getting smashed by cain
Dana wasn't as interested in getting into boxing then as he is now. I believe he saw the May-Mac numbers and he think he can replicate that with Ngannou and AJ.

Dana wasn't as interested in getting into boxing then as he is now. I believe he saw the May-Mac numbers and he think he can replicate that with Ngannou and AJ.
What I meant is that it's too much of a mismatch and that Dos Santos boxing looked way better than Ngannou's current. Dana will have to put on his best lies to sell Ngannou's left upercut to the boxing world. I have strong doubts it will work.

I'm giving Ngannou a chance because he's going to take Stipe's head off this saturday.

Surprised that with the oracular powers you think you possess that you limit yourself to "giving him a chance." I would have thought you could tell us the judges' scorecards and how many pints the Wembley concessionaires would sell .

Will be irrelevant after Stipe throws some reality back into this craze.

Knocking Reem out is not the ultimate feat in MMA. Someone should make a compilation of all the times Reem has been KOd so maybe people will understand.

Let's see if Francis get's past the boxing of Miocic.

Back