Dana thinks Brock Lesnar, Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, Georges St. Pierre fights in the UFC this year

Enough of this crap already. Brock can't come back, isn't he suspended. Jones isn't cleared to fight, GSP is sick and Conor is off counting money. Dana stop it already, promote the fighters you know for sure can show up.

Eh, he was asked the questions.
He didn't just say he expected them in a press release
Plus Brock can come back after serving about 6 months more of USADA

Dana's like a broken clock, still right twice a day. GSP and Conor will probably fight. Jones and Lesnar will be suspended for 2018.

Lesnar's suspension was suspended when he announced his retirement, and takes effect when he returns to MMA. Pretty sure that will cover the entire year.

He has about 6 months left to do

Brock will fight sometime after mid-August ... I think a Jones fight or an Ngannou fight (title) would get him to do it... once he commits to it he needs to finish the USADA suspension (5 1/2 months). As far as the WWE goes, he’s not booked past the night after WM34 but can’t compete elsewhere (without permission from Vince McMahon) until mid-August of 2018.

Dana's like a broken clock, still right twice a day. GSP and Conor will probably fight. Jones and Lesnar will be suspended for 2018.

Lesnar's suspension was suspended when he announced his retirement, and takes effect when he returns to MMA. Pretty sure that will cover the entire year.

Only 5 1/2 months to go on that suspension... so inform USADA of re-entering testing pool and finishing suspension before WM34 and he should be good to go late summer or early fall...

If Jon fights this year, just get rid of USADA.

I want everyone to be able to cheat freely if that's the case, not just the biggest scumbag.
If I could double like this I would

Oh Dana.. YOU SOB! Thanks a lot, now we are going to have to put up with Rousey fighting in 2018.

VJnQGkF_d.jpg

He loves to tease the Jones fans into sticking around as if he could be back at any moment. Stay tuned, we'll see how this whole thing pans out...

Brock will fight sometime after mid-August ... I think a Jones fight or an Ngannou fight (title) would get him to do it... once he commits to it he needs to finish the USADA suspension (5 1/2 months). As far as the WWE goes, he’s not booked past the night after WM34 but can’t compete elsewhere (without permission from Vince McMahon) until mid-August of 2018.

Crazier things have happened, so you never know. He might be lured in by a Jones fight at HW, but I don't think he'll want anything to do with Miocic or Ngannou. I think he'd only take a fight that he has a chance at winning... him taking one fight just to get KO'd and humbled doesn't seem likely (in my opinion).

Only 5 1/2 months to go on that suspension... so inform USADA of re-entering testing pool and finishing suspension before WM34 and he should be good to go late summer or early fall...

5 1/2 months? Source?

Back