The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Quipling

Duder,

wimpy.jpg

Beggars can't be choosers, but I was wondering if you could supply another hat for my rack.

I tagged you from my news room so you could click on the link and see my latest efforts. If it stimulates you in the intended manner, you might just surprise me again. If not, that's ok too. I like the chigger, that to my mind comes from Half-Life. I will admit that I thought the tin foil was a brain. lol Silly me.

I always wondered if that guys character was meant to be a kids version of a drunk/ druggie.

I love the bucket. It is perfect.

How many days are left before @Lead takes over? I like the hat you have given me, but I'm looking forward to what I get next too.

I see revelations and raise you Enoch.

R4OFqnS.png

From Jan. 4th.

Not much longer until @Lead takes the wheel. The novelty is wearing off on the bucket. You want to yield the balance of your time? I'll give you full credit for a time, times, and half a time whenever you choose. 14 days, plus interest....OR how about a new hat Harry?

From Jan. 4th.

Not much longer until @Lead takes the wheel. The novelty is wearing off on the bucket. You want to yield the balance of your time? I'll give you full credit for a time, times, and half a time whenever you choose. 14 days, plus interest....OR how about a new hat Harry?

Mr Lead will marinate towards the beautiful flavors we crave... Accept his flesh with elegance Mr N...

409-tongue2.gif

Listened to this and thought of this thread

@Jack V Savage

I think we should discuss a sig bet on the question of whether Mueller will offer evidence that Trump instructed Flynn to lie to the FBI.

Who makes that determination?

Name a third party, if you want.

I think everyone knows that you're just humiliated about your "Biggest Crash Ever" thread and generally lacking in honor.

@waiguoren v. @Jack V Savage
1. Robert Mueller's investigation finds no evidence that Donald J. Trump instructed Michael Flynn to lie to the FBI about Flynn's meeting with Russian Ambassador Kislyak
2. @waiguoren For, @Jack V Savage
3. When Mueller's investigation concludes
4. Sig bet
5. 10 years

@waiguoren v. @zebby23
1. President Donald Trump will complete a full term in office.
2. @waiguoren For, @zebby23 against
3. January 20, 2021
4. Sig bet
5. 1 year
6 Bet is void if death or illness prevents Trump from completing his term

@waiguoren v. @zebby23
1. President Donald Trump will complete a full term in office.
2. @waiguoren For, @zebby23 against
3. January 20, 2021
4. Sig bet
5. 1 year
6 Bet is void if death or illness prevents Trump from completing his term

I DO NOT agree with these terms. Trump could mysteriously get an illness from his alpha Dr and not finish his term. Death is fine but an illness I do not agree with.

He could be impeached and then hold a press conference saying it was an illness and you Trump bots would actually believe him. I do not agree to point # 6, I'll agree if you agree that the illness cannot only be reported by Trump.

I DO NOT agree with these terms. Trump could mysteriously get an illness from his alpha Dr and not finish his term. Death is fine but an illness I do not agree with.

He could be impeached and then hold a press conference saying it was an illness and you Trump bots would actually believe him. I do not agree to point # 6, I'll agree if you agree that the illness cannot only be reported by Trump.
Fair enough. I think we can work out the details. I'll post the 2nd bet momentarily.

@waiguoren v. @Jack V Savage
1. Robert Mueller's investigation finds no evidence that Donald J. Trump instructed Michael Flynn to lie to the FBI about Flynn's meeting with Russian Ambassador Kislyak
2. @waiguoren For, @Jack V Savage
3. When Mueller's investigation concludes
4. Sig bet
5. 10 years

We agree that he likely did it, right? The only possible evidence would be Flynn's testimony if he flips on Trump. So the question is whether Flynn flips. I don't have any special insight into that and don't see a basis for deciding on the likelihood. Let's say there's a 75% that it happened times an unknown chance that Flynn rats. That doesn't sound like the kind of bet I normally take. It has the element of the other party letting tribalism (and you've kind of been embarrassing yourself with your Trump white-knighting recently) fuck with their sense of the odds of something, but it doesn't have the element of what I'd regard as the odds being heavily in my favor.

I'll throw you a bone. They don't have to bring impeachment proceedings for you to win.

@waiguoren v. @zebby23
1. The Democrats will capture the House and the Senate in 2018.
2.@zebby23 for @waiguoren against
3. November 2018
4. Sig bet
5. 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back