Democrats have Flipped 42 red seats under Trump. It is a New York State of mind.

Colic episode over likes?

He's attempting to relate his hyperbolic interpretation of a response of mine, into a rebuttal to one of your posts.

Liberals are totally n-n-n-not triggered and irrational...

trump_map_tweet.png

It's a cool map cuz it has blue on all the places that matter and colored all the places that no one gives a shit about in red.

The left's smug delusions of grandeur in a nutshell, folks.

It's a cool map cuz it has blue on all the places that matter and colored all the places that no one gives a shit about in red.
Well apparently someone did because Trump is president.
I bet you don't have the testicular fortitude to say Trump is president.

Liberal tears are oh so sweet.....keep bitching cupcake.....the icing keeps getting sweeter.
By your exact metric, black Africans are superior to white Americans. Is that a truth you're ready to accept?

This is good news. People should be happy, but I don't see happiness in this thread.

All I see is arrogance, bitterness and resentment.

The left's smug delusions of grandeur in a nutshell, folks.
Delusions of grandeur would be a Canadian thinking his opinion of how America should be run actually means something.

Well apparently someone did because Trump is president.
I bet you don't have the testicular fortitude to say Trump is president.

Trump is the president. I'm still shocked how all of Obama's winning broke the alt right do bad they went and elected a tv reality guy to president.

Back