best professional mma fight glove

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
from each promotion today who do you think has the bets glove out of these promotions/

ufc

rizin

m1

ksw

bellator

cagewarriors

not sure what one fc uses

wsof

i saw ksws gloves and they look very nice im very curious about the quality of them they kinda resemble pride gloves in a way here's a website thats ells them for 35 euro
http://www.championsgear.com/englis...sw-mma-synthetic-leather-training-gloves.html

I'd say 1st is Rizin
IMG_8502-RIZIN-Glove-300x200.jpg

hN1WwHG.jpg

And 2nd is who ever is still using Fairtex MMA gloves.
StrikeforceFairtexRedVersion2.jpg

<mma4>.

I would say :

1.Rizin, kinda has that pride style in them

2.Bellator, specially redesigned for comfort and reduce the chance of eye poking, good enough that Rory MacDonald stated he no longer wraps his hands using them.

3.OneFC, they are made by Fairtex.

Others idk, the ksw ones look tacky and UFC supposedly has the worst of all.

from each promotion today who do you think has the bets glove out of these promotions/

ufc

rizin

m1

ksw

bellator

cagewarriors

not sure what one fc uses

wsof

i saw ksws gloves and they look very nice im very curious about the quality of them they kinda resemble pride gloves in a way here's a website thats ells them for 35 euro
http://www.championsgear.com/englis...sw-mma-synthetic-leather-training-gloves.html

In terms of what? Looks, quality, both, value for money etc etc?

I'd say 1st is Rizin
IMG_8502-RIZIN-Glove-300x200.jpg

hN1WwHG.jpg

And 2nd is who ever is still using Fairtex MMA gloves.
StrikeforceFairtexRedVersion2.jpg

<mma4>.

yeah i wish i could still get a red pair of strikeforce fairtex gloves they feel different than normal fairtex mma gloves also wtf was rizin thinking by making that ugly greenish glove? the blue looks so much better

yeah i wish i could still get a red pair of strikeforce fairtex gloves they feel different than normal fairtex mma gloves also wtf was rizin thinking by making that ugly greenish glove? the blue looks so much better

the importand colour is only red on the opponents face.

The military ish green looks 10x better than blue imo. Blue is too common, almost childish color :p

The military ish green looks 10x better than blue imo. Blue is too common, almost childish color :p

ehh it reminds me of pride days those gloves just to me look so cool on people they r my fav by far really good for grappling

the bellator gloves look really fat andlooks like has alot of padding like training mma gloves anyone have experience with them?

ehh it reminds me of pride days those gloves just to me look so cool on people they r my fav by far really good for grappling

the bellator gloves look really fat andlooks like has alot of padding like training mma gloves anyone have experience with them?

They are just re-branded EVERLAST mma gloves. What's cool about them is the have a nice soft lining like a boxing glove, Def better than UFC gloves IMO.

7674s_5.jpg

official-bellator-mma-fight-gloves-everlast-small-4oz-pair-rare-unsigned-ufc-s-ef19b2de89a4076fa5a1d0d8bb8edced.jpg

im sure coker had something t do with that same colors as strikeforce they look good much better than the older gloves tbh i hate everlast just looks cheap to me but the look for those doesnt seem super cheap looks a bit heavy vs like a fairtex though

Anyone ever tried the Cleto Reyes grappling gloves?

Attachments

• 032F043C-319C-4049-A3D8-498468596B4F.jpeg
    032F043C-319C-4049-A3D8-498468596B4F.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 9

Those green gloves look absolutely gorgeous

e96509a9.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Just bleed brand

76912890_l-600x750.jpg

jk

I've worn Combat Sports, and its pretty good

Those green gloves look absolutely gorgeous

e96509a9.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

god id do weird things for a pair of those pride gloves.... i hate the green gloves tbh i wonder if in rizin now if u can choose which gloves you can use between the green and blue

I should've bought a pair of the rizin gloves when I was in Japan. Cost quite a lot for something I'd almost never use though. Should've asked a teammate what he did with his gloves after he fought on a card 2 years ago. IE whether they asked for them back

i hope they will have blue gloves again thats japan tradition to have those awesome styled blue gloves it seems rizins new glove is really thick in the knuckle part i like that looks like 2 inches of reach on the glove lol just wish was old blue color

or if someone could make a custom pair would be great tbh idk why fighters who are top pros dont get custom gear

I personally own every pair of gloves mentioned here and have reviewed several of them.

Here are my top picks:
1. Pride Gloves. Highest quality as made by Winning. Revolutionary design and great fit.

2. Green Rizin Gloves. Isami made and high quality. Extremely comfortable and outstanding design features.

3. Bellator Gloves. Everlast made, cheap good features. Very comfortable and affordable.

Back