What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember him playing Bioshock, Fallout New Vegas, LA Noire, and Skyrim in the past few months. It's right up his alley for sure.

Andromeda is the worst game in the Series. Mass Effect 2 is the absolute peak of the series for most.
I agree but like I said those are previous gen games. Aside from new Vegas he doesn't do last gen games. If the ME games were remastered on Xbone I know he'd give them a shot.

RDR2 is on the way. get your bodies ready for copious amounts of lethargy as you sit in your chair or on your couch for multiple days

i have a tincture that can help if need be

Just finished Mass Effect: Andromeda. May be because I played it a year after it dropped and all the patches were done but I'm not getting the hate at all. Loved it.

Been playing Shadow of War and I love it. Just a question, though: What the fuck am I supposed to be doing? Like, am I supposed to clear out all the captains in an area to beat that part? Because that's not happening. Cheap ass bitches keep running and getting help and shit.

Just finished Mass Effect: Andromeda. May be because I played it a year after it dropped and all the patches were done but I'm not getting the hate at all. Loved it.

Been playing Shadow of War and I love it. Just a question, though: What the fuck am I supposed to be doing? Like, am I supposed to clear out all the captains in an area to beat that part? Because that's not happening. Cheap ass bitches keep running and getting help and shit.

That's because you missed all the bugs, glitches hard crashes, terrible facial animations shitty " my face is sore" dialogue. Still it's a decent game. Not top 10 worst. Easily disappointing though. EA and Bioware can and have done better. We should expect more from our triple A games.

Just finished mummy demastered. What a great game for 10 bucks. Highly recommended.

This OST is so sick.

Been a grueling road having to start over on PC, but I'm finally starting to catch up to where I was on Overwatch on PS4. Been doing really well as Pharah recently.

Starting Bloodborne. Hit a hard stop on Dark Souls 3, so time to move on

Just finished Dead Island riptide with 100 percent competition and 92 percent of the achievements.

Just started Guns, gore and cannoli.

Just finished Dead Island riptide with 100 percent competition and 92 percent of the achievements.

Just started Guns, gore and cannoli.
I got that game we should play.

Started Enter the Gungeon. Cool rogue like.

Bought Cellar Doors(Rogue Legacy developers) new game on Xbone.

Full Metal Furies it's a co-op sidescroller brawler rpg, only played the tutorial so far it seems really good. I'm a bit pissed off though i thought it had online matchmaking but seems like you can only play online with friends and i doubt that any of my friends will buy it.

Just got SFV: AE, and downloaded Guns Gore and Cannoli on Xbone and Gang Beasts on PS4

Just finishing Layers of Fear in a day. Free on Game Pass.

Decent game, but I didn't feel compelled to play through the last couple chapters again to get all three endings.

Last edited:
Just finishing Layers of Fear in a day. Free on Game Pass.

Decent game, but I didn't feel compelled to play through the last couple chapters again to get all three endings.

That was a free game a while ago. Never bothered to play it. Looked like crap.

Finished Jotun Valhalla Edition kick ass little game. Like a painted version of Shadow of the Colossus with Norse mythology mixed in.

So I've nearly gotten all the trophies for Uncharted Lost Legacy, been taking it slow.

Ive found out that Square Enix have finally reduced the DLC for Deus Ex MD, so for £4, I finally have reason to go back to that game and play the DLC.

Looking forward to the SoTC remake, and after that probably finish Nier Automata.

Just finished Last of Us yesterday + DLC.

Very good game.

Gonna play JOURNEY before my PS+ expired in 3-4 days.

After that gonna start GTA5...

I'm becoming old...online gaming is not for me anymore

What is that?

Kick ass indie game on Xbox. Jotun Valhalla Edition. It's the game I was talking about above. Was on sale a couple of weeks ago.

Awesome boss battles.

Case in point.

RDR2 is on the way. get your bodies ready for copious amounts of lethargy as you sit in your chair or on your couch for multiple days

i have a tincture that can help if need be

I hate to say it because it's my most anticipated game since gtaV, but Rdr2 will get delayed again. Wait for it.

Rockstar doesn't just delay a game once.

Remember Me - some good ideas and gimmicks in this but the writing is very bland. Which is surprising since these same developers made Life is Strange. The combat ends up being a slog where you feel underpowered and it takes ages to deal with simple enemies, and the climbing doesn't feel natural or smooth compared to Tomb Raider or Uncharted

Once I finish it I'll start South Park Stick of Truth or Rayman Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back